TASTE YOU

warning: hardcore smut, nipple play, rimjob, blow job, finger fucking, overstimulation, basically one kinky smut

top!jungkook
bottom!taehyung

[everything written in here is a work of fiction. nobody knows if taekook are living together or not. either way, please respect their privacy and keep your nose out of their business]

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It all started with a simple movie marathon.

Really.

All of the boys were tired as hell after the mounds of dance practices, vocal warm ups and preparation they've done for the past few months for their comeback, schedules and upcoming world tour.

So when the news about the country quarantine due to the coronavirus outbreak came, to say they were disappointed was an understatement.

The group was upset, knowing that they won't be seeing ARMY for awhile.

But somehow, their moods had been slightly better seeing as they're still connected with their fandom, though it was only via social media, it still fills the gaps in their hearts.

As days past by, they've somehow gotten used to being trapped on the four corners of their dormitory.

However, the youngest members have been on a luxurious apartment of their own, a unit still near the dormitory as it was still on the same building yet separated with the group since the youngest members of the group said they needed privacy.

And knowing how mischievous (and horny) the young couple is, the members (with the approval of the agency) had let them stay on a separate unit.

The maknaes were very much happy with the approval, jumping up and down when they heard of the news.

So that's how we got here.

Both of the boys were in the couch, tongues twirling and tangling against each other as Taehyung sat on the younger's lap, grinding his ass on Jungkook's crotch.

The younger had his hands on the older's hips, occasionally guiding his movements.

Jungkook bucked his hips up as if he's thrusting into the petite boy's ass, making the latter whimper in his mouth.

The movie was long forgotten as they continued making out.

Jungkook separated his lips with Taehyung's trying to regain his breath before latching on to the boy's collarbone, biting on his clavicle while the male on his lap is still grinding his ass in his crotch.

"U-ugh--Jungkookie--" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook bit on a spot, his sensitive spot.

The latter just smirked in his collarbones and still continued to mark the boy with hickeys.

When he felt contented with the marks he left, he stood up, carrying Taehyung who squeaked in surprise, arms wrapping themselves in the male's neck. Jungkook chuckled because of this.

The male carried Taehyung on to the shared bed before throwing the male in his arms gently making him bounce a little.

Jungkook spread his legs and got between them, connecting their lips once more for a lustful (yet passionate) kiss, hands wandering all over the male's petite body.

He grabbed the boy's thin white shirt, finger's clutching the fabric before ripping it literally, parting their lips just to smirk at his lover's beautiful features, seeing a shocked expression in his face.