.: 8 :.

Ashton's P.O.V.

--

Walking down the sidewalk of the street, I focused on my feet as I walked.

I listened to the sound of wind blowing, trees whistling, and birds flying to a warmer climate, noticing that fall was here.

I shivered as the wind blew on my face, my hand pulling down the sleeve of my sweater. I pulled my glasses up, not noticing that I bumped into a person.

I felt arms wrap around me as I tripped over my own feet, my face resting on the saviors chest.

I heard a small chuckle from the savior.

"Y'know, you just love being clumsy, don't ya'?"

I looked up and saw the familiar blue eyed, lip pierced guy that happened to be Luke.

"Well, we always happen to meet each other by running into eachother."I replied sassily.

He smiled at my remark and I just wanted to wipe that smile off with smashing my lips with his-

Okay, enough of fantasies.

"Aren't you sassy today, curly?"He smirked, still holding onto me.

I shrugged, trying not to blush as we were still together. Luke saw the red pass my slightly tan skin and grinned, leaning down to my ear and whispered,"You're really cute when you blush."

I swear I blushed even more. He even said one more thing that made me want to pass out for blushing too much.

"Oh, who am I kidding? You're cute always, Ashton."

//

this chapter sucks, I know I know.

this is just a filler for the next chapter, btw.

but it's cute how Luke makes Ashton blush asdfghjkl