.: 4 :.

wey hey, new chapter bc why not?

Ashton's P.O.V.

--

Time to grow some balls and talk to him.

I sighed heavily and stood up after Luke was done performing and talking to a few people of who I didn't know. As I walked up to him, he hugged a girl that was a few inches shorter than he was, which the girl had brown shirt hair and purple tips at the ends of her hair.

My heart kind of shattered as I saw them together.

I don't even know why, probably because Luke was the first person to ever talk to me--besides Michael--and I might have thought he was cute?

I don't know.

I said,"Fuck it."

I grew some balls and walked up to him after he was done talking to 'that girl.'

Yeah, I'm just gonna call her 'that girl.'

As I walked up to him, his eyes glanced at me and looked back down, to where he was tuning his guitar. He looked back up and smirked.

"Nice to see you here, curly."

I raised an eyebrow,"Curly?"

Luke nodded,"Curly. That's your nickname because of your curly hair."

My heartbeat sped up at that point, when he took his time, to make a nickname, for me.

I blushed and looked down, fiddling with my fingers. I mumbled,"You-uh-you did really great singing back there."

I looked back up and saw Luke grinning at me. He hasn't said anything and I scratched the back of my neck, blushing even more.

Sweet jesus, why do I always have to blush?

Luke blinked twice and said,"Oh-uh-thanks. Glad that you enjoyed my singing, curly."

I smiled slightly,"You're welcome. And if you get to make a nickname for me, I get to make a nickname for you."

He chuckled and nodded,"Okay."

I rested my finger on my cheek, occasionally tapping to a song while I thought. I grinned and said,"Got your nickname."

He sat on a chair and clasped his hands together, resting them on his knee.

"Okay, what's the nickname?"

"Your nickname is Lukey."I said with a giggle.

He raised an eyebrow,"Lukey?"

My shyness came around and I said,"If you don't like it, I can change it, if-"

I got cut off by him, he looked at me with a genuine smile.

"No. No. I like that nickname, actually."

//

my god.

what is this chapter?

i dONT EVEN KNOW.

but anywho, hoped you liked the chapter.

i have so many ideas for new stories, but i have too many stories to focus and aSDFGHJKL.

shout out to louisbacon, bc you are hella rad and awesome.