.: 13 :.

Ashton's P.O.V.

--

Excited.

Excited was the word for me.

And why?

Well I was just casually sitting in my regular spot at the coffee shop, reading a book, and I didn't notice that Luke walked up to me and stood infront of my vision for about three minutes.

"Ashton."Luke poked at my shoulder, causing me to pout and look up at him through my glasses.

"Yep?"I said, closing my book and put it on the table, watching as Luke balanced on the balls of his feet.

"Can I ask you a question?"He asked.

I giggled,"Sure."

He took a deep breath and said in a rush,"Iwaswonderingifyoumightwanttodressupeithmetogotoahalloweenparty?"

I blinked in confusion,"Might want to say that a little slower, Luke."

I waited, while he caught his breath.

"Okay, okay."He replied with a small tint of a blush, and a small smile.

"I was wondering if you might want to dress up with me to go to a Halloween party?"He smiled, and fiddled with his sweater.

My eyes widened in surprise.

Me?

Why would he want to take me?

I smiled at his nervousness and thought it was really cute, and I replied with a huge smile,"Of course."

He looked up abruptly, and asked,"Yeah?"

I nodded, and he grinned, running up towards me and tackled me in a hug. I blushed, as always.

With my nodding of agreement, Luke pulled away from the hug and gave me this big ass grin, making me giggle and ask,"Wait, so you said dress up, right?'"

He nodded,"Yep."

I bit my lip in consentration, and said,"Well, what are we gonna be?"

Luke, being the little cheeky bastard-yet very adorable one at that-smirked and said,"I have a idea, but it's a secret."

"What is it?"I groaned.

He shrugged and grinned,"Only for me to know, and for you to find out."

//

btw no they aren't gonna dress up as whatever kinky stuff you think they are, mmkay.

i wish tho, oOPS.

but yeah, the gif on the side (which if you're on the computer, it's on the side, and if you're on mobile device then it's above you) is v v v cute.