Chapter 8: Puppets

"Unfortunately, there are manipulators in this world. Who enjoy's pulling strings."

**********

Hoshiko's POV

Profile:

Ryuu Eiji Falcon

20 years of age

Son of Queen Seyra and Reico Falcon

Heir of Falcon Corporation

Born in Venice, Italy

Started his schooling in Wayne Academy

A top student and an achiever

Currently taking up Business ----

Deym. This informations are useless! Falcon Corporation? Hmmm... Tinignan ko rin ang profile ni Mitsuo at ganun rin... Maybe, iba ang dapat kong gawin.

Heaven's POV

"Moon yung nangyari kanina, di ba, that was the first time?"

Tanong ko kay Moonie, na ngayon ay naglalaro ng billiard mag-isa. Alam ko naman na iniisip niya lang si Rose e. Paano ba namin kasi, ang weird ng kilos niya ngayong araw. Ngitian ba naman kami? Hellooo, hindi ko pa nga yun nakikita ngumiti, simula nung bata pa kami e.-_-

"Do you have any idea what she's thinking?"

Tanong ko ulet sa kanya sabay bato ng dart sa bola na titirahin niya. Like, duh! Andito kaya ako, hindi niya ko kinakausap. *pout*

She just glared at me.

Tsk. Pareho sila ni Rose. Ang susungit. Ayoko ngang gumaya. Dapat laging naka-smile. Para, lalong maganda. Hihi.

"She found her new set of chess pieces again."

Sabi ni moon habang inaayos yung mga bola niya. New set? Tsk.

"A special pieces."

Dagdag pa niya. Hays. I smell the fragrant of roses again..

Hoshiko's POV

"Check."

"*pout* How did you do that ate? Hindi ko man lang nakita."

"Modern Chess is too much concerned with things like pawn structure.Forget it. Checkmate ends the game."

"But ate? You told me that pawns are special too."

"All the Chess Pieces are special. It's just a matter of Priorities, where you need to picked which will be your first."

She just nod at me. This kid. I saw my little sister to her. She's a bright child. And a soft-hearted too.

"There was once a chinese proverb that i had read. That Life is like a Game of Chess. Changing with each move. Right ate?"

"Yes. Don't you know that Chess has it's kinds?"

"Kinds? Kinds of Chess? How is that so ate?"

"I will tell you..in the future..if you'll beat me."

"*pout* That's a little unfair ate. I can't beat you. You're the Head Master. Whenever we play Chess, and whenever you do your moves, it's like your manipulating people. The Chess Pieces are the people. And you manipulate them easily. Like Human Puppetry. That's what I think though. Haha *shrugs*"