Chapter 10: First Piece

"You cannot change the cards we dealt,just how we play the hand."

***********

Hoshiko's POV

It's been a month, since nangyari ang pagkakabuo ng Empire Triumvirate at ng Se7en Dragons. And everything is going smoothly according to the plan. Pero, may isang conflict. Heaven is going so attached with that Kenichi Sy. And I don't want what's happening between them. Akala ko, that day when realization eats her. Lalayuan niya na ito. Pero, I'm wrong. For the first time, my gut instinct was fuckin' wrong. And, I hate that.

Flashback:

(After Meeting)

Tahimik lang kaming tatlo. Kaaalis lang nung mga dragon and we stayed here to discuss this matter with each other.

"Rose..."

I look at Moon to see how against she was with my decision.

But I know, she will never intrude.

"Don't worry moon. You know my decisions. They're all accurate."

Sabi ko, then turn my gaze to Heaven.

"Heaven..spill it."

I told her. Since it's all written in her face na marami siyang gustong malaman. It's just that, one thing I hate about her. Is she never unvails her mask. She never opened her side. She always remained silent and smiles. She finds the answers to all her questions alone. She's a very good liar. Very excellent when it comes to lying. She's second to me, when it comes to that field. Lying. Unlike moon. She's telling what she feels. Even though, I'm not very showy when it comes on expressing my feelings, I love them. They're the only ones, I considered as friends. And I don't want to sacrifice them for the succession of the game. That's why, ngayon pa lang, ilalayo ko na si Heaven kay Kenichi Sy. I don't want her to get hit by the strings. I don't want her to get trapped. As well as moon.

"Nothing rose. I know that your decisions are precise. At alam ko naman na ni-review mo lahat ng angle ng desisyon na gagawin mo. And if ever your finding someone who can support you to your decision, count me in! I'm always here for you."

Damn smile. Another thing I hate about her. She's very good in shifting her emotions. You can never tell which is true. Katulad ngayon, confusion was washed all over her face. Napalitan nanaman yun ng cheerful heaven na nagpapasaya sa lahat. She never want's to share her agony to other people. Katulad na lang dati nung bata pa kami... nung mga oras na pinageekspermentuhan kami ng mga baliw na scientist na yun, she's the only one who eases our pain. She's very positive. Hindi namin siya nakakitaan ng kahinaan ng loob noon. Even, a single tear won't fall from her eyes even though she's already hurt. Instead, she smiles like everything was just a dream. She's our light. She's in the light. A place where I dont want to be in. I hate her. But I love her at the same time. She's my friend. My sister. I don't know how or when will I slap her to be able for her to realize that what she's doing is very wrong. I want her to unmasked herself, and reaveal her true side to us. But I don't know when will that happen.

"Moon?"

I turned my gaze back to moon to see if she's already okay to my decision. Though alam ko naman na papayag din siya.

"I'm fine with it Rose. I just hope you won't regret this."

I smiled to her to assure her that everything is fine. Because literally, everything is fine. Now that my pieces are on their right places. *smirk*