The adventure begins

It was a beautiful day in Snowdin. Flowers were blooming. Birds were singing. A good day for Temmie to get out of Tem Shop to see what other where up to. Temmie was walking through the snow being excited at footsteps she was leaving behind. She saw monsters playing hide n' seek. They seem happy. Temmie came around the corner of Grillby's to see Sans standing in front of a pine tree; he was counting. It seems that he and Papyrus were in the game as well but Temmie being nice didn't interrupt their game.

She came back, now being in front of Grillby's. Suddenly she heard a voice coming from the flowers next to the bar.

"If you spot the difference, you will win a prize" spoke the voice. Temmie got really excited.

"Temmie get prize?? Temmie spot difference!" She instantly began the search for the differences in the flowers.

"he he he" One of the flowers laughed which caused it to move slightly giving Temmie a hint of where it was.

"ohhhh! Temmie find difference!" She jumped in front of the laughing flower which had a smile on it's face.

"You found the difference! Here is your prize" With a vine the flower passed a Butterscotch pie to Temmie who immediately ate it.

"Mmm. Cake gud! Temmie luv cake!" She was licking her lips from the rest of the pie that was on her face. And looked at the flower in excitement.

"Howdy! My name is Flowey. If you find me again, you will get another prize." Flowey smiled and disappeared underground.

"Temmie get prize if find flower! wowowowo Temmie wil find flower and get prize!" Temmie ran towards the waterfall in search of Flowey. She ran fast forward trying to find him until she missed him but didn't realize it. When Temmie was at the end of the waterfall. She searched all over the place but couldn't find him until Temmie came back to the sentry station and found him behind it.

"Temmie find Flower! Temmie smart. ;)" She jumped in excitement the Flowey spoke.

"You found me! And here is your prize." Flowey passed a Starfait to Temmie who was still jumping.

"WOAH STARFAIT. Temmie like starfait! OwO" She ate the starfait "yum!"

"Now Temmie if you find me the third time, I will be your friend." He smiled and went underground again.

"Temmie find Flower and Tem get friend!" Temmie instantly began the search. She looked everywhere very hard until she came to some long grass.

"Gras!" she shouted and instantly got distracted by it not knowing that Flowey was hiding there.

"U my friend gras?" The grass just swished around. "Yay! Gras is Tem's new friend! I luv gras." Then she realized something yellow between the long grass and finally found Flowey.

"Tem find Flower! Flower now Tem's friend!" She shouted with happiness and they both got out of the grass.

"Yes Temmie I am bow your friend ;)" But then Temmie looked behind the flower.

"There is a gost!" Temmie pointed with her little (paw/leg/hand) and Flowey turned around and saw him too.

"Gaster!" he exclaimed and Temmie was still excited about seeing Gaster.

Gaster turned to Flowey and told them to meet him in true lab and disappeared. Flowey turned to the smiling Temmie

"You can come with me Temmie if you want"

At that Temmie made big eyes (OwO) and jumped with excitement.

"Temmie go on ADVENTURE!" she shouted and ran towards Snowdin.