pregnant!?

A week after kennith and baldimore mated kennith began to get sick he puked for the 5th time in 5 hours baldimore did research on the sickness and was shocked at what he found and immediately went to the store " kennith I will be right back " yelled baldimore " ok-" kennith was cut off by more vomit gushing out his mouth baldimore winced but quickly went to by a pregnancy test once at the store he bought the most accurate then immediately went home he burst through the door "kennith I'm home where are you!?" He yelled "right here " said a tired looking kennith " here go and do it " said baldimore kennith paled " a pregnancy test you think-" kennith didn't finish his sentence he ran to the bathroom peed on the stick then gasped when he saw the results he ran to baldimore " baldimore it was...positive" said kennith he was pulled into a big hug by a smiling baldimore " thats great I'm gonna be a father! And your gonna be a mother!" Baldimore was shocked when he was shoved a way " no I dont wanna be abusive like my mother my mother favored my brother and treated me like shit! My father was the only person nice to me besides my brother what if I abuse the child oh god I couldn't live with my self " kennith began to sob " hey your nothing like that witch I think you will be a great mother and I will be right by your side to help okay" said baldimore softly trying to clam his omega " you mean that?" Asked kennith sniffling " of course I love you I will always be here to help you" and gently headbuded in a loving way like a cat (baldimore and kennith have cat instincts so will any child they have) kennith chuckled then did it back just as loving " then maybe I can do this I'm gonna be the best mom I can be" said kennith leaning on baldimore " and I will be the best mate and father I can be" said baldimore taking in kenniths scent "now all we need to do it wait " said baldimore gently rubbing kenniths stomach.
I will write again soon bye and thnx to all those who are reading this love ya guys! :-D