Blush - Sousuke x Reader

You and your boyfriend, Sousuke, we're hanging out in your room.

You looked into his beautiful eyes and he stared back into your (e/c) eyes and smiled as he reseted his head with his right hand.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" Sousuke say as he begins to play with your (h/c) hair.

A frown suddenly appeared on your face.

"Are you saying that I looked ugly yesterday?" You asked the black haired male.

Sousuke blue eyes widened.

Sousuke stops twirling your hair and gulps.

"T-that's not what I meant. What I meant was that you look beautiful everyday." Sousuke explains with a scared expression on his face.

You let out a small chuckle.

"I'm just messing with you." you say as you laughed to yourself quietly.

A small blush appeared on Sousuke's face. He turned away so you wouldn't notice that he was blushing.

You suddenly get up and head over to the muscular man and sit on his lap.

"Hey, (f/n) what are you doing?" Sousuke asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Can't a girl sit on their partners lap." You responded to Sousuke.

Sousuke began to blush a little more. But his blush went away when he let out a small sigh then he began to wrap his arms around your body.

You soon feel Sousuke sniffing your (h/c) hair. It felt a little strange having him smell your hair. But soon after a while you got used to it.

After a few minutes you feel Sousuke brushing his fingers against your body.

The man was trying to remember every signal detail about your body.

And soon after he stopped brushing his fingers against you. Sousuke began to twirl your hair once again.

You turned your face towards Sousuke's face.

"Are you in love with my hair or something?" you asked Sousuke.

You waited for a response but instead of response from the mysterious man. You revived a kiss.

You soon felt his tong entering your mouth. And you let his tong explore your mouth.

As soon as the two finished kissing Sousuke finally responded.

"I'm in love with you." Sousuke says calmly as he nuzzled your cheek.

A blush appeared on your face. And you tried to his your face.

Sousuke giggled and continued to nuzzle you.

"Now I'm the one who's making you blush." Sousuke say with an angel like smile.

"Shut up." you told him playfully.

-

Sorry for this being really bad. I really tried my best to make this good.