Chapter 1.

~~~•

«[S P E N C E R  C O L L I N S

•~~~•

The alarm blared near my ear indicating that it's time for me to get my lazy ass out of the comfy warm bed.

Ugh!!! My sweet bed! I have to get up and leave you....Don't worry I'll come back.... Over dramatic. I know.

Anyways now that I'm awake and jobless I need to brush my teeth, make breakfast and sit in front of my laptop the whole day in search of a proper job and wait for some miracle to happen.

I did all the aforementioned things and sat down with my laptop and a bowl of cereals.

No, I was not jobless from the very beginning after my graduation. I was the personal assistant the human resource head of one of the biggest media company here in New York. That doesn't mean I was aware of everything going around in the media world, my work was only concerned with my boss and the people working in the company. My work was going quite well and I was well paid, I mean enough for me to pay my rent and groceries and go enjoy Saturday clubs.

But unfortunately every good things has an end, same way my boss was ordered a transfer to Australia all the way down and he asked me to join him there also because I was very good at my work.*Pats his own back* I know it was an amazing opportunity but sadly I couldn't afford to go or shift anymore. The person who was being transferred to my boss or rather ex boss' place, already had a PA from his previous place. So I had no other option but to resign.
Sad life! I know.

Anyway, so here I am skating through the internet. Yes I'm skating because I don't know how to surf.
There were few times when I was tempted to watch porn but then I resisted myself and continued with what I was doing. If I don't get any job as of my rank I'll have no other choice but to work at some restaurants or café and serve people and all my hard works of four years in college will go to waste and I'd have to burn down my degrees.

My eyes started itching as they were being exposed to the screen. My glasses long forgotten on the bed side table.

Suddenly my eyes fell on of the 'Employees Required' notice.
The Stones Corporation.

I quickly clicked on it because I knew that it was a big company in New York with several branches all around the world. The page opened popping up several 'To be filled in' messages.

I typed in the required information.

Name: Spencer Collins.
Age. : 25.
Phone number: ... And so on.

After I finished writing down these things I waited for some confirmation of the interview that was to be conducted.

A few seconds passed by but nothing came in my email. I sighed dejectedly. Nothing good happens these days.

I got up giving up job hunting and called it a day. Tomorrow I'll have to sit again.

I was about to enter the bathroom to pee when there was ding! in my phone indicating some kind of message has arrived. I fished out the it out of my sweat pants pocket and saw an email and guess what? It was from the Stones company. They have asked me to come and gone an interview on Friday sharp 8am.

To say I was happy was an understatement, in fact I was elated!

Wow! I'm so talented. I quit my old job and with 2 weeks I get another!! Good job Spencer Collins!