Chapter 3.

•~~~•

«[S P E N C E R C O L L I N S]»

•~~~•

I quickly step out of the building and cool down myself. The last question totally caught me off guard.

I walk up to the place where I had parked my car. As soon as I get in my phone starts ringing. I fish it out of my pocket and see James' name flashing. I accept the call just to be bombarded with tons of questions. James is my best friend. We used be in the same college. After I graduated we were still in contact and then he too decided to join the Media group under the design team. We used to work together until recently. He still works there and was very sad because I had to move out.

"Hey!! How was the interview? Did they already hire? What did you say?" Jeez always so excited.

"Hi, the interview was was really good and no they didn't say much. They said they'll talk and update me, anyways, how's work?" I asked back.

"Ughh, hectic and boring without you. I'm currently walking out to have my lunch." He said.

"I miss you though." He said again in a soft voice.

"I know, I miss you too Jay. Let's do something, why don't you come over tonight after work. We can have dinner or maybe you can sleepover?" I asked enthusiastically.

"That'll be great booboo!! I'll inform Tony about it, you know how he freaks out when I don't tell him about my whereabouts." He laughs off.

"Yeah, I know and that's quite normal for him, thinking how you got lost while we were in Singapore." I reply laughing.

"Oh fuck off Spencer, that was one time, and more over it was a new city!" He says defending himself.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways I gotta go, you have your lunch too, see you tonight, byee!" I said again.

Ones we said out goodbyes, I started my car and when I reached home, I started preparing for dinner.

«•~~~•»

By the time I finish, it was almost 7pm. It took me while because half way across I noticed that I was running low on some of the ingredients, so I had to go out for a quick grocery shopping.

I came out if the kitchen and was tidying the sofa and all when the front door opened and James came in. He still has the keys of my apartment since he used to live with me during our college days but when he moved in with his boyfriend Tony, I didn't take it back. Tony or Anthony (he hates his full name) is my cousin who is older than me by two years. After his parents kicked him out because he came out as gay, he lived with us because my mom is quite supportive and all. He met my best friend James in one of my college parties in which I invited him.

"Hi booboo!!" He squealed.

"Hi Jay!" I said and he engulfed me in a bear hug. I laughed while patting his back.

"Go get comfortable and select a movie, I'm bringing the Popcorn." I said as I started moving towards the kitchen.

When I came out James was sprawled on the sofa like a spider. Chuckling at his crazy antics I went and sat between his legs and started the movie that he had already selected. Halfway through the movie we felt hungry and completed our dinner.