Chapter 2 : Transfer and afterwards

I was 10 when I moved here, In class 5th. I moved here when the summer vacations were on.

At that time,i had fun as me and my mom first went to my uncle's house and home town,meanwhile my dad was here, reporting at the office and shifting the home stuff. But after some days when he found a house on rent and got the truck of the stuff unloaded,he joined us too.

After some days when me, mom ,dad and my uncle, aunt and my lil cousin who was just 3 or 4 years old, helped us arranging the stuff and make the house a home.

When my aunt n uncle came here to help us, we stopped at a restaurant where i accidentally met my so called childhood attraction (i was still a child but that thing was older and more idiotic).

He was with me at the old place, we were in the same school and the same colony, the whole school n colony thought he was a huge trouble maker (actually he was) and all the children who knew us, shipped us but we were like enemies at that time, we hated each other( i guess just to show the world) and he was just, he pulled my hair, made me fall in the middle of the road, irritated me and all.

So we met his family (urgh). And he didn't directly tease me this time because our families were there. Especially, my dad was there. Almost everybody who knew my dad, was scared of him.

Her mom n my mom were discussing about schools, both our families were new there so we had to find a school get an admission in.

He said to my mom "keep akshita in Eurokids" (preschool) my mom was like "haha" n me, i gave him a literally danger look.

                               ***

I had to make new friends here, because those people who came here from the previous place, were not my friends (all were boys! I didn't like talking to boys that time. We didn't even meet too often.)

So, my new neighbor came to my place. She seemed a bit younger than me and a bit irritating (she came out to be actually younger and more irritating than i thought).

She asked me to come with her downstairs (we lived in flats). At some point i didn't want to go down  (m kinda face reader so even we didn't talk much i knew she is gonna be irritating)but still my mom, too, said i should go down.

We went down and she asked me "should we call another girl? She lives in A tower.." i said okay and she called her out loud.

When she came down my neighbor intoduced us to each other. We came to know that we were of the same age! She felt like she found something for which she was waiting from a long time. I felt happy too, afterall i found someone of my age. Later we became kinda best friends.

From the author :Heyo readers!!this is my first book, i hope u r liking it. I know what u r thinking, where is the love angle???This book is boring! M really sorry if u find it boring but this is just some intro, the real story will begin after some chapters. Plz keep reading . Hope u enjoy it.❤