Chapter 1 : Travelling.

"Ouch!! Urghh.. Gawd,plz give me that back!"

I got hit by my sofa on my lil finger of my right foot.

"Nope! Take it if u have the guts and speed! "

My elder brother always did that. He Secretly took my favorite teddy (sometimes yeah, i am a kid for some stuff), then showed me that and ran away.

"we'll be late then! Dad will scold u only"

"He'll scold u ,lil baby, u r running and wasting time for ur small stupid teddy. Come on, u are 18 now! "

"it's not JUST a teddy!And also not STUPID. Note that okay? It's the first ever toy of my life. It has emotions and that has nothing to do with my age .can u please get that shit inside ur head? "

"aha? Really? " he said in a teasing way. "aw its okay my baby, dont cry"

"I am not crying okay?!!!! " i was literally NOT crying.

"hahaha i see"

"FINE! I'll buy u a milky bar, give me my teddy back now! "

"stop bribing me." he paused for a while looking at the ceiling. "um.. Okay, one milky bar and one mountain dew. Deal? "

"deal." i said in a disgusted manner and rolled my eyes up.

He threw my teddy on the dining room table. I followed him and gave him a hard tap on his back.

"did u just hit me?"

"eh... Cant u feel? " i said hugging my teddy hard.

" oh right? Now u just wait and watch."

"whatever "

I went into my room and placed my teddy on my bed. I took my backpack and opened the trolley.

My brother also got into his room and took his stuff.

We walked outside the house, locked it, placed mine, mom's and dad's suitcases in the lift and my brother went into the lift. I ran down from the stairs.

"What are you doing? It's gettin late. We will not get sometime to rest now."
Dad started scolding "

Meanwhile, mum started to worry for the laugage.
"where is that bag for your cousins? "

"in your hands mom!!"i said. "and dad, he took my teedy and threatened me that he'll throw it in the dustbin! "

"kay fine, lets go now." my brother came from behind.

So basically, we were going on a LONG trip this time. We had to travel for maybe 3 days! Now, we had to go for some 250 or 300 kms by road, then take a flight to my aunts house, stay there for a night, take a train to some other place then had to travel for about 800 kms to my paternal grandmother's house.

We sat into the car. The driver on the driver seat of course, dad by his side and me,mom and my brother on the backseats.mum sat in the middle as i always wanted the window seat and most often, when we had to stop somewhere to buy something, my brother went to buy that alone, always.

I just hated this part, leaving my city. Though i wasn't born here but it has tonnes of memories... We were not leaving it permanently, but still. After all, home is home.

While i saw outside the window, i started getting glimpses of last 8 years.

After we crossed the main city, i plugged in my earphones and started listening to music.

I always had a travel playlist which consisted of some major memories... As i listen to them, i went to the flashback and thought about how all this started,how stupid i was, how the time just passed...
_________________________...

Author's note : the story isn't really started yet. Hope u enjoy the rest.