War

3 Person's POV

As he gives her their ice cream cone an explosion shakes the places dropping their ice cream and running out to the hallway the palace was being attacked by dark elves with a group of elves running toward them "hela hid in the kitchen and don't come out instill i get you OK " he says with making a knife appear in his hand "yes papa" hela says, as she runs into the kitchen and hids in the kitchen as loki fights off the elves Thor comes in throwing his hammer knocking a few of them out fighting together in till their all dead.

"Brother what is happening " loki ask Thor. "Thanos and the dark elves have attacked the castle we are at war brother" " loki wear is hela " "i told her to hid

in the kitchen " loki says as he goes to get his her 'hela hela you can come out now' "PAPA" "your alright, hi uncle Thor " she says as Thor walks up to them putting his hand on his brothers shoulder " it is not safe here for her" "i know brother , i know". ' what does he mean papa' " hela it is not safe for you here so I'm going to send you some wear your safe" and I know just the place" Thor added "come Angel " Loki says picking her up and running out of the palace out of the city over the rainbow bridge to the befrost with Thor. "Himdall send us to shield". Thor says as a while light surround them.

Next chapter one might be a little sad

Till Next Time...see ya