Halloween?

Hela's pov

I'm walking down the hallway of S.h.i.e.l.d.

To Tony and Bruce's lab once i reach the lab walking in i stop in my tracks theirs orange, green and black colors evey wear and pumpkins with faces and ugly green lady's on brooms. "Tony can you take down these stupid decorations" Bruce ask slapping the things out of the way "i can't work ". Makeing my self known i hop on a table next to tony "hi Tony hi Bruce " "hi Hela " "Tony "yes " what are these things for" i say referring to the things all over the room "their Halloween decorations " "Halloween?" I say with a questionable voice not know what Halloween is. Tony drops his tools and Turing around with a shocked look on his face "you don't know what Halloween is one time of year were you dress as something your not. Go around from door to door and ask for candy" "CANDY!" "CANDY" tony stands on the table and you stand with him and scream at the top of you lungs with tony " CANDY!!!" "I want candy" "you want candy" "he wants candy " she wants candy " "we want candy" me and tony say. Jumping off the table tony ask if i want to help him decorate his house with him and then we can get candy "sure" jumping into he floor me and tony race out into the hallway to the elevator and down to the parking lot and into Tony's 1967 Mustang GT and drive to stark towers you jump out of the car. And head to the private elevator in stark towers i've been here once before when Tony showed me what a TV was then we listened to 70/80s rock music cause he says it's the best music ever made. Even since than me and tony have grown very close he calls me his partner in crime. As you reach the penthouse theirs containers and containers covering the floor. I run to the nearest bucket open it up and pull out a witch hat sitting it on top of my head smiling.

3 pov

As hela puts on the hat and turns to Tony with a smile on her face. "Come lets make this place awesome". " No hela lets make this place Tony Stark awesome" Tony says with a yell we pull out black lights and string them along the roof, put up fake cobwebs and spiders, theirs this thing Tony calls a smoke machine, we cover the floor in fake dead leaves and put fake blood on out hands and feet putting hand prints in the wall and feet prints in the wall.

Stepping back and looking at their work feeling pleased with them selves. "So now what" hela ask Tony "we trick or treat and then we party" but i don't have a costume " " yea you do i had j get you one while we were decorating " he says pulling out cat costume handing it to hela and telling her to go change while he sends out party invitations to everyone. Coming back in the room hela her costume which consists of a black cat suit with big feet and hands with claws, a pair of cat ears on her head and a long tail with a curl "J" "yes sir" take a picture " of course sir" "ready hela " Tony says to hela grabbing a big bag and walking to the elevator.

5 hours later

The party is in full swing by the time Tony and hela get back with a candy bag almost as big as Tony with smiles on their faces. "Where have you guys been ask" Steve ask concerned "Out trick or treating" "we can see that" Bruce chimes in "how did you guys get so much candy" " we have our ways' tony and hela say with a glint of evil in their eyes. "Nice costume capt icicle " Tony says looking at Steve's solider of course, Bruce is well Bruce but with devil horns on top of his head, Natasha was a witch, Clint wasn't invited because of what have happened a few months ago , pepper was an angel, and tony changed into a v-neck skeleton t-shirt and black jeans " lets party" tony yells causing the living room to shout.

2 am

"That was awesome" the last person leaving says. Tony finally having everyone out besides the avengers and hela, tony walks sitting on the couch next to steve, who has a sleeping hela in his lap "that was a good party tony" Bruce says " yes it was pretty fun" Natasha says " so now what" "well i don't know about you guys but I'm going to bed" Steve says picking up hela "well you guys do have rooms here and Steve you can put hela in the room next to yours " tony says getting up stretching . Bones and joints popping " OK goodnight guys" Steve says walking down the hall to the room he has here at stark towers, stopping before his room he opens the door to put hela down to sleep covering her with a blanket her go to turn off the light and leaves, to get some sleep him self.