Going Home

: Hi sorry I haven't up dated in weeks, I've been a little buzzy, Theirs only going to be like 2 more chapter than I'm done.

Their was something else Too, I just wanna think you guys for reading my story I though it was bad and everyone was going to hate it, but i've gotten +100 reads and that's awesome sauce, i just wanted to say thanks

Till Next Time........See ya!

Loki pov

I'm being shaken awake, opening my eye's to the still dark city, "Brother is Time to Go" It's Thor, looking down hela is still sleep on my chest shaking my head I scoop her little body in my arm's, grabbing the blakent, I flow Thor back into the Avengers Home.

Their all standing around, "My friends We must depart" Thor yells they all yell at him to quite down "Thor she's still sleeping " Jane whispers as Darcy hits him in the back of the head, I can't help but chuckle once Thor is done saying good by everyone's eye's are on me, "I would like to thank you for watching over my daughter " "It was no trouble at all Loki" Steve says "She was a Joy to be around" Bruce chimes in "Thank you again" we turn to leave "Oh waite" Tony says running down the hall, he comes back a few minutes later with a bag that contains hela candy in it "She'll want this later" he smiles, giving a small smile, me and Thor walk back outside "Himdall open the byfrost" Thor yells a light shines down from the sky, The Avengers wave as we get sucked into the portal back home.

Coming to in the Golden Dome of the befrost "Welcome Home my Prince's and Princesses " Himdall says bowing, Nodding we walk down the bridge to the castle, "Goodnight brother" Thor says walking the opposite way to his room "Goodnight hela" he kisses her head, turing down the Golden halls of Asgurd, I reach her room, but I have a second though and keep walking to my room.

Opening the large doors the fire place lights by it's self putting her bag on the floor I lay her down on my bed i snap and her little pajamas come on her body with a light green glow, pulling the blakent up to her chin she curls into a ball still sleep, her face is calm just like her mother's "If only your mother could see you now" I bend down kissing her head sighing.

I walk put the room closing the door behind me, I walk out the kingdom and into the forest, walking for a while looking around I haven't been here in a while, stopping in front of a tree 8 run my hand over names are craved into it Loki + Sigyn= Forever I remember carving this when we where chrilden letting my hand drop to my side I keep walking until I come to an opening, theirs a grave with a tume stone, I'm elegant writing is says "here lays Sigyn Laughyson Mother and Wife" kneeling down "Hello darling" I counter up a gold rose setting it on her grave, Looking up at the night sky to see a group of golden stars, in the shape of a rose, I can feel the tears building in the back of my eye's, "I miss you so much Sigyn, if I was their in enough time you'd still be here" dropping to my hands knees my head down, the wind whips around me "Loki" it whispers in my ears, the air smells of Vanilla and Strawberries it's her scent, I know it is, standing to my feet I look up at the stars her's are shining the brightest I rub my thumb over he stone, I turn to make my leave back to the palace, reaching it in no Time, I come to stand at my room doors.

Opening the door, the only light comes from the fire place, giving it a homely glow, my little hela is still sleep, changing into my pajamas which are a shirt and shorts I climb into my bed causing it to sink, hela scoots closer to me curling into my side, wrapping my arm around her back, I may have lost my wife but I still have my daughter.

So it's been so long, I've been super lazy lately since my break started I just wanna thank you guy's again for the reads.

Till Next Time.......see ya!