Why

(Jughead's pov)

During our family/close friend meeting, I saw blood dripping from Betty's hand.

"What the hell happened to your arm?" I asked while grabbing Betty's and pushing up the sleeve.

Mom and Dad were talking to Jellybean so they weren't paying attention and Sweet Pea wasn't paying attention either.

"Why?" I asked as I saw her sliced up wrist.

"Are you done?" Betty pushed me away and ran out of our house.

"BETTY WAIT!" I yelled chasing after her.

(Betty's pov)

I ignored Jughead's pleads and screams.

I kept running my feet started bleeding and I ran to Fox Forest. I kept running and running soon Jughead voice started fading.

My ankles were being cut by the thorns and sticks as I was running through.

I kept running til I reach the Devil's house. Memories started flooding my mind of Trev and I sneaking her and hooking up and talking.

I slammed the door shut and locked the door. I slide down to the floor on the door. Sobbing poring my heart out.

It's not just because of Trev. It's also because of my sister, who is thirteen has more rights than me. I get bullied alot from Veronica Lodge and Cheryl Blossom.

They were right. No one can love me. I'm a fat ugly slut who deserves to die and be forgotten about. I don't want anybody to find me like this.

I'm supposed to be this tough bitch who doesn't take anybody's shit but look at me.

Hours went by and then sleep came over me.

(Jughead's pov)

I went back home to get Sweet Pea so we could go look for Betty.

"She went in Fox Forest," I stated.

"Ok let's go," Sweet Pea said and we started running.

A/N this is Betty this is Sweet Pea this is Jughead.

"Let's go check that house. It's abandoned so she might be there,"

"Ok fine. We have to hurry though,"

"Damn it. It's locked,"

"Break the window,"

We broke in through the window and saw Betty laying against the door asleep and saw her face was tear stained.

I picked her up and carried her home.

"Where have you guys been?!" Mom asked.

"Looking for Betty," I carried her to her room and tucked her in her bed.