chapter 9

I normally don't dance in front of anyone but I'm gonna dance in front of thousands anyway so I'm okay with him staying here, he sits in a chair at the back of the room and he watches me dancing. Its uncomfortable when someone is watching me dancing but I have to get used to it. I fall multiple times and I get some dance moves wrong but I continue to practice.

"You got this wrong" I hear him getting close and I get nervous, he shows me the move and I try to do it but I get it wrong again. "Your arm has to be here" he reaches my arm and puts it in the right place, I feel nervous when a guy touches me and I usually don't let anyone touch but but now I'm learning so I guess I have to get used to someone touching me. I try to do the moves again and I finally get them right, he smiles and I smile too. "I'm getting some moves wrong and I'm sure that I'll be laminated this week" I say and sigh. "You have no idea how good you are" he compliments "I'm sure that you'll stay here for so long" he adds and I laugh. "Thanks...uh its getting late I'll see you at the show, bieber" I say and leave without waiting him to say anything, I don't want Selena to think that I'm trying to steal her boyfriend by being with him alone here. Before I get out I hear him saying "call me justin" but I don't turn around, I don't want to be near him because I know that whoever tries to be near him gets in problems.

I spend Tuesday practicing and I don't even get a rest, Sam will be at the show and I don't want to let her down, my mom will be watching me and I don't want to let her down either. Lena didn't practice as much as I did and I'm worried about her, I told her to at least practice with me for twenty minutes but all she said was "I know all the dance moves and my voice isn't that bad, I'm good".

Now I'm backstage waiting them to tell me when to perform, my legs are shaking and my plams are sweating. What if they send me home? This question is the only thing in my mind right now and I'm saking, my whole body is shacking. "Its you, Molly right?" a voice behind me makes me turn around, its Fredo. "Hii freo I thought I'd never meet you again" I say and move a little bit so that he can sit next to me, "I'm glad that I met you again.. you look nervous" he says after staring at me sweaty plams, "so nervous..what if they send me home? " I ask and he puts his hands in my shoulders "you have a great voice just be confident and have fun..you'll stay here trust me" he smiles and his words make me calm down a little bit, at least my whole body isn't shaking anymore. While I'm waiting my turn I ask Fredo about his job and he explains how he loves working with bieber.

"Hey Fredo I've been looking for you have you seen...." bieber speaks to Fredo but he stops talking when he sees me "you two know each other?" he asks and I stay quiet in hope that Fredo answers him but he doesn't "yea sort of" I answer. "You look nervous" he must noticed how my body is shaking "don't be nervous because that's what might cause sending you home" he adds and makes me more nervous. "You're making it worse, bieber" I say as I roll me eyes and both of them laugh. "Asma Malik its your turn..your the first one to perform" a wonan with a list of names calls me and I get up, I take a deap breath to calm myself down and Fredo hugs me before I follow the woman. Bieber walks with us because he's one of the judges and he will decide if I'm staying or not.

"Good luck Molly...just have fun on stage" bieber smiles at me before going to the judges seats and its strange hearing my name from his mouth but he's right I will have fun on stage. Now I'm on stage and thousands are watching me including Sam and my mom, I take a deap breath when I hear the music playing and I start singing Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande.

I close my eyes and sing with passion, just have fun on stage, his words never leave my mind when I'm singing, they seem to give me the power not to get nervous and let everyone down. I hear the crowd going wild and I smile, when I finish singing the crowd goes even wilder and I can't stop smiling.

"Molloy I knew you were going to be great" says demi smiling and I thank her

"I think you'll stay here for a long time, Molly great performance" says bieber and thank him with a smile "Selena yes or no?" He adds. (AN: by 'yes or no' I mean if she's staying or not).

"No" she answers and makes every single one in this show shocked, including me.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Vote and comment please..if you have any questions my twitter is @yupwriting and my kik is the same username ily.