Party time

The whole house smelled of smoke and cheap booze. Kayla only knew a few people at the party so she stayed sober. The dark haired woman thought she was going crazy when she felt like someone was watching her every move. That was. Until she met a pair of brown eyes.
She waved at Kayla before walking out of sight. Three more times that night she caught her staring. Kayla just finished her second cigarette when she finally came over.

She swayed back and forth nervously.  "I'm interested in you!" she turned bright red and played with her hands.

Kayla chuckled and took a sip of that nasty beer they served. "Are you drunk?" She asked. She shook her head. "Single?" Kayla continued. She nods. "Good, then maybe we can do something about that interest.  " Kayla smiled and patted her thigh, encouraging her to sit. To the dark haired woman's surprise she straddled my thighs and kissed her.

Guess Kayla was wrong about her being shy. The taller ran her tongue over the curvier woman's lower lip, asking for entrants. She parted her lips to let Kayla explore her mouth.

Her hands held the other woman's face like she's afraid Kayla run. They both parted to breath and Kayla worked her way to the others neck.

"You clean? " ((Always Ask The Importance Questions Kids!! And GET CHECKED)) Kayla asked. She nodded and the taller  started to suck a small hickey at the base of her neck. Her grip on Kayla tightened.

"So what's your name doll? " Kayla whispered against the others neck.

"Mariah" She hummed out a reply.

"Well Mariah, what to take this to the bedroom? " Kayla nipped at the others collar bone. Mariah nodded and trapped her hand, racing up to one of the open bedrooms.

Mariah let go of my hand and Kayla turned to lock the door. When she turned back she saw Mariah stepping out of her jeans and pulling off her shirt.

Kayla became slightly self-conscious. The shorter woman had curvy thighs and hips as well as more than a handful of breasts.  Compared to her Kayla was all edges.

Her hip bones were pointy and one could see her ribs slightly. Kayla shook it off, not letting her doubts ruin some good fun.

Kayla backed her up to the bed. She fell gracefully, her feet were still on the ground and she held herself up with her elbows.

She was looking at Kayla through her eyelashes and her lips were slightly apart. Fuck.

Kayla crawled onto the bed, trapping her in between her legs.

"Umm... Could you be ah, rough?" she looked down at the bed turning a pretty shade of pink. The taller raised an eyebrow. "How rough?" she looked up at the woman in surprise.  

"As rough as you wish..."  Kayla smirked a little. "If that's what you want." He chuckled. Grabbing a decent amount of her purple hair Kayla pull her into a kiss. The kiss deepened until the woman pulled back to kiss and nip at her neck, dragging a broken moan from Mariah.

Kayla stripped her of her black lacy bra, she whistles a little and grinned. She bent down and move to her right breast. She took her nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hardened bud.

The darker haired woman bit at it making the other moan. Her other hand squeezed and toyed with her other breast before taking her nipple between the others thumb and index, rolling it roughly.

"Fuuuck," she moaned.  Kayla grinned and slowly kissed and nipped down the others body.

Kayla bit at Maria's thighs leaving angry, red marks all over them. She looked up at her to see her looking back at her. Her eyes were half closed and her hands were gripping the pillow above her head tightly.

This view mad Kayla groan. She grabbed the edges of her panties and ripped them off. Mariah gasped and nodded enthusiastically.

The taller grinned and dipped her head, licking up the juices that were there. She tasted a bit sweet but with a kick of bitterness. Surprise at the bittersweet taste Kayla licked her lips before licking her clit.

Mariah gasped and moaned more when she entered her with her long finger, one at first as she continued.

Her legs go to rest on Kayla's back, stopping her from completely pulling away.Not like she wanted to be. All of her senses had been filled with Mariah, her smell, her taste, and her warmth.

Kayla added another finger and curled it upwards. Her hips buck as that special spot was found and she tightened around the others fingers. She didn't stop until Mariah was shaking.

Her legs quivered as Kayla sucked on her clit and rubbed in her. She pulled off to bite the others thigh hard and she cried out. She got so tight that it was hard to pump her fingers and spasmed slightly.

Kayla helps her through it then pulls out with a smile. "How do you feel? "

Maria grinned, panting. "Here…  let me show you how good I feel" Kayla looked surprise then was flipped over and kissed by Mariah.

"Your turn~" Mariah said against her lips.