Part 2!

think this will be a short one, sorry guys. been so long since I actually updated ^~^ forgive me?

We walked out of the door. 'Hey where about do you guys live?' Dan asks rubbing the back of his neck. 'I think you know where I live, But Gerard and I are staying at Frank's for a few days.' I laughed. 'Do you wanna hang at my house for a bit?' Frank asked with a cute smile on his face. 'Sure, as long that it it okay with you!' phil chimed in. We all nodded in agreement and walked to Franks house.

'So.. um... this is my house' Frank told dan and phil. 'Its pretty big!' Phil said with his mouth wide open. 'Thats what she said!' I shouted. 'I know that's what you said,' Gerard laughed. Everyone whipped their heads to look at us both. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, I was pretty sure Gerard blushed aswell. 'Hes joking!' I said smacking Gerard on the arm. 'Yeah um I was just joking.' He laughed. 'Um have you got something to tell us?' Dan asked. 'No!' Gerard and I shouted sharply. 'well, it was years ago it doesn't matter.' I said quietly. Gerard turned his head and glared at me. Dan, Phil and Gerard laughed. 'So are you a couple?' Frank said with tears in his eyes. 'No! we're just best friends!' I shouted. 'Hows about we watch American Horror Story?' Dan asked. 'I've never watched it before, sounds scary.' I piped up. 'Some bits are scary but just remember you have four men in the room with you.' Phil replied cheerfully. 'Well if I die of a heartattack you're paying for the funeral!' I giggled.

'Y/N you need to stop jumping!' Frank shouted. We all managed to fit onto one sofa. I had to sit on the end. 'I'm scared!' I started to fake cry. 'N'awww does the little baba want to sit in the middle of us masculine men?' Dan laughed. I slotted myself in between Gerard and Dan. They both wrapped their arms around me so that I felt safe. 'Oh shit it's 11PM!' Dan shouted. We turned off the TV and waved goodbye to my 2 best friends. Before they walked out of the front gate I ran up behind them, embraced them in a hug and kissed them both on the cheek. 'goodnight!' I shouted to them as they walked down the dark road. After Dan and Phil had went I walked into the bathroom and got changed into my pyjamas. Frank and Gerard didnt need to get changed as they both slept in their underwear. I didn't mind this. I did the usual, kissed them both good night and tried to sleep. 'Frank, Gerard?' I whispered. 'Yes?' they both said in synchronization. '.....I'm scared.....' I whispered. they both burst out laughing. They sat up and turned the light on.  'i mean American Horror Story is pretty scary, I need some cuddles,' I grinned. They both pounced on me and we.managed to fall out the bed. after we finished laughing, we just lay there embracing eachother. I stroked both of their hair. we must have fell asleep after That as I can't remember anything else.