Prolouge

*A/N: READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING THIS. IT WILL MAKE SO MUCH MORE SENSE!!!!!!*

      "Congratulations! It's a boy!" Said the nurse holding up the newborn boy in her hands. "What are we going to name him, John?" Asked Mary. "Whatever you like, honey." Said John.  "Dean. I like Dean...Yeah, let's name him Dean." Mary said after a moment of thought. John nodded his head approvingly. "Dean Winchester it is then. Dean Winchester. Dean Winchester. It has a nice ring to it." 

     "Excuse me, nurse? Do you have any idea on what his tattoo is going to be?" Asked John. "I'm sorry, but the tattoos tend to show up later on boys then they do on girls. For him, it will start to show up when he turns 4 years old. If you look on his upper right arm, you can see it developing." Said the nurse.

     Dean awoke bright and early on his 4th birthday with a sharp, throbbing pain in his right arm, where his tattoo was. "MOM! DAD!" Dean called out for his parents. John came running in seconds later carrying a gun. Mary was speed walking because she was pregnant with Sam. "My...My arm. It hurts." Dean whimpers. "Dean, I think it's time that we explained some things." Mary said with great concern.  "That black spot on your arm, it's a tattoo. You were born with it. I was born with one, your dad, even the new baby is going to have one." Mary whispered, rubbing her stomach. "It means that there is a girl out there in the world with the same tattoo as you. That girl is your soul mate." Explained John. Dean's face began to flush. "Look, I know that it is a lot to take in but-Dean are you okay?" Interrupts Mary. "Dean? DEAN!" Dean had passed out.

     "Dean is fine, he just passed out from the pain that his tattoo was giving him. Dean will need to stay overnight and if there are no other problems, then he will go home tomorrow." the doctor said walking out the door.  "Does that mean that i'm going to have to spend my birthday in the hospital?" Dean asked. "I'm afraid so, kiddo." said Mary. "This is not cool." Said Dean, slouching in the bed.