Chapter 7

When Eva arrived at her house, she looked at her phone and noticed she had a bunch of texts. They were all from Taehyung and they said all the information for their date. She read them all with a smile on her face, although she did not know why.

~One hour before her date~
She took a bath, got dressed, and started to put on makeup until she heard a knock on her bedroom window, she thought that maybe she was going crazy because her room was on the second floor and she decided to ignore it.

Until she heard another knock and this time she decided to look and saw something she definately did not expect to see.

Eva opened her window: "What are you doing here?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes: "Swimming, what do you think I'm doing, I came to see you."

"You're not supposed to be here, you have to give me a better excuse to let you in."

"Well, actually I came to apologize for my attitude the other day at Tae's house and for not answering your message."

She signaled for him so come in.

He stepped in and said: "Geez finally "

Eva rolled her eyes: "Don't make me regret it."

"Okay okay sorry. Now that you have me in here and you have to deal with me, can I ask you Why are you dressed like that?"

"Like you care. "

"If I didn't care, I wouldn't be asking you."

"Okay you have a point, let me correct the last thing I said, "I don't want to tell you"."

"Okay it's your choice, I'm sure you'll end up telling me, whether you like it or not."

"Yeah, sure. Now shut up while I finish my make-up."

"I don't make any promises."

Eva rolled her eyes one last time and went to finish her make-up in the bathroom.

While Eva was finishing her make-up, Jungkook laid down on her bed and watched her from there without her noticing and took a picture, while he laughed softly so that she wouldn't notice.

He said to himself: "Maybe this will come in handy in the future."

A while later, Eva came out of the bathroom and saw him in her bed and demanded angrily: "Get off! Go to the living room and sit on the couch, my parents aren't home."

Both of them went down the stairs and he sat down on the couch. It was time for Eva to leave and Taehyung called: "Hey, I'm in front of your house."

"I'll be right out."

Eva told Jungkook before leaving: "Goodbye and before you leave make sure you turn everything off and leave through the back door. And PLEASE don't break anything."

Junkook laughed: "If I leave through the back door I'll have to jump over the fence to leave."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out." She stopped for a moment and looked back at him: "Wait, wasn't that the way you came in?"