13.Something?

"this is trash.ISTG" part 2
...
"Actually some ghosts just scared me out and I don't know why I approached her,maybe I'm shocked?"Taehyung rubbed his chest. "Sure hyung.Aren't you scared of ghost"Jimin smirked."What.HELL NO"he walked away.And we followed him from behind

"So where should we go next?"Jihyun excitedly said."How about..."Jimin thinking for awhile and "Roller Coaster"he smirked.We nodded.

Roller Coaster Ride

We waited and it's our turn now.Luckily its have 6 seats and each of them is two.Infront are Jimin and Jihyun since they both want to ride it.Together.In the middle are Jinwoo and Taehyung while in the back me and Miwon.

As the roller coaster start moving,i saw them shivering and giggled with Miwon.When it's comes to the highest place,"ARGHHHH" "EOMMA!! APPA!!" "GOD!PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE TOO EARLY!" "THIS IS HELL" and yes.That's the boy.

I saw Jimin hugged Jihyun hand while she enjoyed the ride and Jinwoo with Taehyung hugging each other.They looked like gay ew.Me and Miwon just enjoyed and laughed to them .After awhile,the ride has stopped,I heard them breathe heavily.

"Isn't you not afraid Jimin?"Jihyun folded her hand."I'm afraid of height actually."he shyly said."I'm hungry.Let's go eat"Jinwoo said and we followed him.

Then,we arrived at the cafe and order churros and cola since that's all they have.We eat and talked but I'm not really talked to them.If Taehyung not here,maybe I will.But he's here,so nope."

"How about we go to Ferris Whell.It's night and really beautiful if we see city above"Jihyun suggest.Yeah and because it's can only two people and you wanna go with Jimin right.I mumbled and rolled my eyes suddenly I receive slap in my lap that given by Jihyun."Shut up"

We payed for the food and headed to the Ferris Wheel and waited for our turn.I'm gonna go with Miwon again."Um,Eunmin"I heard someone called my name,that Jinwoo."Hm,Why?"i asked."Can I go with Miwon?" "Againn?" "I need to tell her about something.Please.It's really important" "Urgh...okay okay" "Thanks"Then I go behind beside Taehyung with his phone.I think he know Jinwoo want to tell something to Miwon since he's ignored me.

MIWON POV

"Why you? Where Eunmin?" I asked as It's nearly our turn."I want to go with you"Jinwoo said."Ugh"It's our turn now and awkward silent between us,I really hate this.I need my friends.

"Actually,I something to tell"he said breaking the silent."What is it?"I looked at him and folded my arm."Um...Actually...I...please don't tell me I'm crazy after I told you about this."he nervously said."Hm.What is it then?" I looked outside. "I'm...Um...I really...Argh...ireallylikeyou"he fastly said."What?I don't understand that" "I said I REALLY LIKE YOU!"he shouted when it's comes to i-really-like-you part.

"What I-"

...
This is short.But I'm update yow.