Down The Line.

A/N
This chapter is set a few years in the future, so after Hunter tricked Stella, now the future is unpredictable so therefore I haven't actually chosen a set time. Also like I said earlier all scenes are set from Milyon's (Mily) P.O.V unless stated otherwise.

Mily's P.O.V
Time flies when your not contemplating to much. I learned to enjoy solidarity my companion since I learnt that solidarity is companionship and acceptance is growth. I didn't forget my past, instead I used it as a pave way to grow.
We still stayed in the same old village, in the same old house. My mother was the same and my sister Missy was gorgeous, and down the road too. With her returned I blossomed like a spring flower.
Missy was adamant on me having a makeover so that's what she did, she turned me into a loving soul.
She Disposed of all my clothes, jeans hoodies shirts you name it she threw it, but then we felt bad since my clothes are cotton and since cotton uses up so much water to grow and turn into what we wear, thus we donated it to charity. She brought me dresses, tight and hourglass like, I began to shape into a woman that was confident, I was much like missy now, new hair new clothes and newfound confidence.  I turned back into Milyon. The dead in me was shaken and slowly began to live again.

Narrators P.O.V
time began to elope, as it waits for No single soul, you either conform to time and let it take you with it, or you fight it, gradually being thrown into an inescapable pit of self entitlement and self sorrow thus a downfall. As for Milyon, she grew and moved, a repaired confident being yet down to earth Girl.
The newfound confidence was not acquired without paying a price, she may have moved but the battle scars remain there forever tainting her.

Milly's P.O.V
"Can I get an ice latte please, with cream", being with Missy you get used to her weird taste buds. The barista, who sported lured yet somewhat enticing hair almost reminding me of cotton candy, gave her a dumbfounded look of horror to, being a barista who 'enjoyed' his job he was mortified, I managed to slip a chuckle also at her order.
"What can I get for you beautiful?", I was surprised with the boldness, then again Starbucks never seizes to impress me. "Can I get a strawberry and cream frappe please" I asked, "and can I get ur number in this paper please?". I observed him for mere seconds which were enough for me to Make my judgement. His nose with thin attractive, piercing green eyes with embedded amber specks, golden locks which had to be touching his back, tied in a neat ponytail. His 5 o'clock shadow added to his mysterious nature, alluring in a sense.
"She's single and this is her number hit her up, if any liquid leaves her eyes I'll cut your dick of glue it to your forehead and make you look like a lintic unicorn you bag of dicks". I was lost for words. Where had my mother's newfound vocabulary erupted from? clearly took a turn for the worst, Missy had to be restrained as she was going to get involved. This is horrendous, I was absolutely mortified. "There ya go ma". Missy's encouragement could be overhead. "Apart from that my names Mrs Cartier lovely to meet you", with that my mother left a wink and turned on her heel with us sauntering after her.
Missy nudged my as whispered incoherent words of me "getting some", my cheeks adapted a ruddy pigment I turned into a beetroot as we walked back to resume our shopping spree.
Hunter's P.O.V
They played some show at Starbucks quite the entertainment. I need to get her number and name, I'm bored I need a laugh and she was perfect for that. I walked up to the barista and called him over. I saw the letter peeking over his shirt with the contents of my plan. I leaned over and snatched it away, leaving the pink haired barista stupefied. "Your gay anyways it won't make a difference", I sent him a wink, "I was gunna set up my brother asshole". And with that I sauntered back to my table slipping the number in my phone and saving her as mystery Girl.
I couldn't prevent myself but to ponder on her face, she was an eye catch, but she evoked a sense of nostalgia within me, awaken from its slumber. It amazed me, this is an emotion I'm not familiar with, I cannot wait to commence my plan, I can feel a bubble of excitement erupting deep within me and I'm oh so excited for this to take place.
I can't help but feel like I know her very well, I just can't put her face down memory lane, my last few Brain cells shall not be fried in these forms.
I shall meet you soon mystery girl, very soon indeed.

**.
Deffo one of my longer chapters I can't wait to uncover what will happen soon. I just write what I'm feeling in a spur of the moment so even I don't know what will happen.