Wasteland

Missy had resided with my mother and I. she brought a little stone cottage like house two houses down, which was quite surprising as Missy was always a city girl. To everyone's dismay she attracted much attention, as she migrated her modelling career with her to our comforting, and silenced residence.

Hunter P.O.V
"The Bahamas, Galapagos, or Saint Lucia?", I was asked, and to be honest it's quite hard to choose from the choices that were recited to me. But I think my mind is set in The Bahamas. I think I'll sip cocktail, and strawberry champagne at the Bahamas. Beautiful, absolutely exquisite.
But, there is Stella that needs the chop, I'm getting a little bored, she is not doing much for me and it's not enticing my hunger.
I need to play my games again, ha she really thought I would stay. You know what they say, once a player always a player. As I felt the wind surface and slide through my hair, my smirk only grew wider.

Milyon's P.O.V
It was a beautiful Midday, the colours a complementary lured, containing hues of purples, reds, pinks tinged with blues. It was quite the sight, mesmerising was an understatement.
My mother had frantically asked Missy and i to get dressed for a wedding, my Mother's habit of telling us to complete something last minute was something I did not appreciate.
Since I had taken courses in hair and beauty, and was on job for a couple months, Missy asked me to do her hair and makeup, and choose an outfit for her. The makeup was a piece of cake, she was gorgeous, her outfit though was a myth, she had a walk in closet that was an ocean. Albeit the troubles I found her just the dress, it complemented her like strawberries dipped in Nutella.
It was a deep shade of red, the material a lush velvet, full length gown. The sleeves had a honey peach toned lace that was almost invisible on her skin, so to the naked eye the only thing that was visible was the velvet swirls. It was breathtaking.
Her hair was pressed into waves and flattened across the front of her head, creating a neat silky curtain pattern across her forehead. Perched on her head was a amor like golden chain head piece. It covered her shoulders.
Her lips where a seductive deep red also, lined and glossed over. Her makeup was minimal yet exerted a statement.
She paired the look with vintage Dior heels, they added to the statement. She had a matching deep tinged velvet red clutch with gold accentuations which was complementary to the whole look. The clutch fitted the necessities such as phones and touch ups.
She was a sight for sore eyes, an utter exquisite meal.

My mother was a canvas for me, I could paint on her as I wished. I decided to settle her for a beautiful dress that came to her knees. It had gold crystals decorating the dress. The dress had a mid low cut with displayed her back.
I paired her dress with matching heels. I straightened her hair with swung down her back.
Her makeup was mainly simple, with some glitter accentuations on her chin cheeks and eyes.
Her appearance seethed simplicity yet elegance and class, it had my mother's name plastered across it in loud, bold exclamatory letters. She was simple in the sense that everything was minimal yet extravagant in the fact that she looked so beautiful.
She had a matching clutch, which fitted some basic necessities.
We each purchased separate gifts for the newly weds, mine was a beautiful ornate bouquet. And since I knew the bride I brought her vintage Versace thigh highs. They where a velvet nude shade, a bit on the expensive side of the scale but all the worth while of the bride would be happy.