Nights Like This

A/N
Missy's P.O.V

Sweat began to collect around my forehead and slowly pave its way down my face leaving a glistening glitter path as the moon shone it's light on it. Milyon's face was neutral and thus I couldn't decipher what she was thinking, and that conjured a pit-full feeling at the bottom of my heart.
I began to think I may have over crossed the line, that I had over stepped the boundary. Before I could apologies and make it clear she didn't have to answer me, they awkward silence was interrupted by here pain coated, strained voice.
" I don't know, maybe I wasn't good enough, he got bored of me after the memories we spent, found something worth spending the summer with, found something more emotionally available, and less damaged ".
Soon I was guilt ridden, I felt horrible, she felt this way. She felt even worse at the time that it happened, yet I left as well.
Her hand shot up to catch the tear that found it's way into her eyes, and danced it's way down her angular face.
I let it slide as I knew how much Milyon hated being seen as weak.
Without any warning I reached over and held her in an embrace, slowly swirling circles into her hair, and synced humming to the beating of her heart.
In the normal world, I was the girl other girls envied; I went to the gym religiously, and I developed the natural features and looks that other girls died for; yet here I was envying my friend, the irony was real.

One thing I have learnt over the years is that, Milly was not, and is not the kind of girl to cry over anything, she was the strongest when her grandmother died, and the relationship between her and her grandmother was stronger than that of her and her mother today.
However she wept and wept and wept, her tears Enough to fill an ocean.
" Milly, a time will come where the tables will turn and he won't be living a 'lavish' life whilst he has broken your heart anymore, the tables will turn and it will be enticing to see what he will do, and I can guarantee you that".
The venom induced way I said that in even shook me to my core, it frightened me, I frightened myself as to how much anger I had built up, and that constantly whirled within me against Hunter Edward.
"Missy, on some nights like this I just can't help but think of what we could have been, I can't help but reminisce the old me, I envy my old deceased self, I miss her Missy, but I wither with each dying day and I can't help it but fall deeper into the trap, into the void; it's a scary abyss Missy ".
My throat felt dry, as began to feel each word that she spoke, the heft of her words sliced through my like knife through butter, I began to feel each separation and indentation in my tongue, as I dreaded what had turned into my best friend.
Beneath my looking gaze, her dystopian body lay trapped, and in her skin a bitter taste laid, Of all he lies and all the touches that lay her to waste.
On this night I made a promise to myself to find Hunter and Make him pay, oh he will, he would have to pay for what he had turn my friend into.

A/N
So I know that it sounds a bit cliche, but the upcoming chapters there are twists that leave u hanging.