Chapter 1:

Harry's POV

The war just ended and all I want is Ginny, I miss her so much, more than anything. I want to tell her how I feel, I want to tell her I love her! But I don't know if she feels the same way.
I Apparate to the burrow to surprise her. I just need to see her. When I get there everybody's there except Fred. It was terrible thing that happened to him. Even Hermione's here. Since the war ended she's been living there.
When I get there I immediately ask Ron where Ginny is.
"Upstairs in her room with Hermione."
When I open the door I ask Hermione, "can I talk to Ginevra, alone for a second?"
"Yeah sure I have to talk to Ron anyways" she says leaving the room.
"Hey Harry, what was it you wanted to talk about?"
I don't even answer. I just kiss her hard. At first she didn't kiss me back and I was worried she didn't love me like I love her. But she finally kisses back, it was the best feeling in the world.

Ginny's POV

When Harry said he needed to talk to me. I was worried that he would say he didn't want me anymore. But when I asked him what he wanted to talk about, I was thrilled that he kissed me. I didn't expect it at first but I finally kissed back. It was magical. All I wanted was him at that moment and every moment after that, I was deeply in love with him. When he stopped, we were both out of breath.
"Sorry Ginevra, but I had to do that." He says looking deep in my eyes. He's still holding me tight.
"Don't worry about it I've wanted you to do that since you left." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to kiss him a little more. All I want to do is kiss him until the day ends. Kissing him is the best feeling I've felt in a long time.

Hermione's POV

  I wonder what Harry wanted to talk about with Ginny. I finally get  to the living room and see Ron there. He is the most wonderful boyfriend a girl could ask for. I just think about how lucking I was when I saw him on the train to Hogwarts eight years ago.
"Hermione why are you staring at me?" Ron says.
I didn't realize I was staring at him.
"Sorry I was just thinking, can we talk in you room for a little bit. I have something to want to tell you." I say.
"Sure." He says while grabbing a hand and guiding me to his room, it's all the way at the top, so there's so many stairs.
When we get to his room, I lock the door and we start snogging very hard. He starts walking toward the bed and throws me onto the bed. I love it when he takes charge. He gets on top of me.
"Do you really want to do this?" I say breaking away from his lips.
"Are you seriously asking me that question" Ron answers with a bit of sarcasm.
  He reaches into his night stand to get this potion so I don't get pregnant. We're both not ready to have kids. I chug it down in one gulp. I rip off his shirt and run my hands over his amazing abs.
He starts kissing my neck and I let out a moan. He knows that's where I love to be kissed. He starts to unbutton my shirt slowly but eventually he rips it off and says, "how was I so lucky to get a girl as hot as you?"
I don't answer we just kiss. I start to get belt off. I fling his pants on the ground and takes my pants off. I'm so ready for this.