Chapter 2

Ron's POV

I was so excited for this to happen. I've loved Hermione since our first year at Hogwarts. Every time I see her I remember back when we only eleven years old. When I saw her come through Harry's and my compartment on the Hogwarts' Express, asking if we've seen Neville's toad. I wish I could've seen what I see in her now.
Before anything could happen, in came our family owl "Errol" through the window, falling on the ground.
"I'm really surprised he hasn't keeled over yet" I say while putting on my pants. She laughs so hard.
"I guess they've rebuilt the school." I say reading the letter this bloody owl gave me.
"I'm so excited to be back in school. I've been wondering if they were going to rebuild it." She said looking excited but with a hint of anger.
"I'm excited but it'll be totally different with Dumbledore not being Headmaster anymore." Right when I say that I almost start crying at the thought of his death. But I guess I started crying because I see Hermione look at me with her eyes full of tears. She looks so beautiful when she cries.
"We have to go, to pay our respects for the loses. Also it'll be fun, Professor McGonagall will be Headmaster. It'll be fun to see all of our old friends like Luna and Neville." She says trying to cheer me up. Which actually works.
"Yeah we'll go. It'll be fun. As long as Harry and Ginny go." I say