the boys' thoughts on her

kim seokjin
"that girl is my princess. i will never let anything in this world harm aera. i treat her as if she's my little sister, because she is, sometimes even my daughter. i will make sure she's happy at all costs, and will guide her whenever she needs help."

min yoongi
"often times, people think im the almost emotionless one in the group, but being around aera just really makes me show happiness. i care about her more than she knows. at first i didn't like her that much cause why would a boy group have a girl, but damn she grew on me."

jung hoseok
"aera is the most talented and most beautiful girl i have ever met in my entire life. honestly, she can do probably anything from what i've seen so far. she may also look real tough but the angel has a really sensitive heart and cares about people so much."

kim namjoon
"her emotions are unbelievably contagious that anyone around her would be engulfed by immense feels, really. and she doesn't know she has the ability to make others feel what she feels through her craft and words. to feel so much they can't think of anything else."

park jimin
"that angel really has me wrapped around her finger honestly. i would actually sacrifice everything for her because she's that pure and sweet. not innocent, ok. but she's just the cutest squish ever, you know? a little cinammon roll that i'm gonna protect at all costs"

kim taehyung
"ah, aera... that's my lady, my jagi. but no, we're not dating don't take it seriously i don't want an issue. but yeah, she's really just my sweetheart. she's my cuddle buddy. although she's not even as clingy as i am, she'll still hold me when i need her to. and i'll hold her."

jeon jungkook
"we're both bangtan's little maknaes. 97-liners. i remember at the start we were both so shy but i'm glad we both got out of our shells with the help of the other members. she's really caring, i know, even though she bullies me so much. it's tough love for me when it comes to her."