VLIVE with kookoo and aeyi •scenario•

A/N: in this oneshot aera talks a lot abt her sister and will be doing so in the following chapters. dont think that the whole book sort of revolves around her bc it rlly still is abt bangtan. sujin just means a lot to aera's life and even career and this one shot explains most of why.

today was kinda bangtan's day off. they only had 3 hours of practice, just to polish some new choreography. so the members used this day to do whatever they wanted. joon and yoongi were in their studios producing music for the new album (mots:persona aint released yet so yea), jhope and jimin were at the dance studio, jin wnd tae both went out with friends, and the 2 maknaes were just in the dorm. jungkook was playing games on his phone in his room. as per usual, you won't find aera in her room as she was in jungkook's.

after spending almost 2 hours scrolling on her phone, aera slowly became bored.

"kookiieee..." aera whined, wrapping her arms around jungkook who was beside her. she laid her head on his chest and her leg in between his. jungkook hummed but was still focused on his game.

"kookoooo" she groaned. and she kept calling and calling for jungkook using multiple nicknames. this didnt work however so aera put her entire body on top of jungkook, head nuzzled into his shoulder. naturally, jungkook struggled to play his game so with a huff, he turned his phone off, then wrapping his arms around the girl lying down on him.

"what do you want, aera?" he asked, adding more concern in his voice in an attempt to hide his annoyance. however, this did not to unnoticed to the observant girl.

"i'm sorry if i bothered you. i just got bored. and a little needy. and a little sad. just needed a hug." she quietly said.

"do you wanna talk about it, love?" he asked tightening his hold around her, and beginning to play with her hair.

"no, i'm good. a cuddle would do." she smiled, burying her head deeper into his neck. after about 15 minutes of staying in the position,

"HEY!" she shot up from him, rolling onto the side and getting off the bed. jungkook only stared at her in confusion and worry. "we should go live! i'm gonna go get my laptop." she yelled as she ran to her room which was next door.

she came back within seconds and set the laptop on the foot of the bed, sitting in front of it as she logged on and went live.

"annyeong army!" they both greeted.

"what's up what's uuuppp?!" jungkook was suspicious of her sudden hyper-happy act that she just put up.

"so right now, kookoo here and i are the only ones in the dorm." aera pouted a bit. "it's kinda our day off so the hyungs decided to go on with their lives while we're being lazy."

"which made us pretty bored so aera, 2 minutes ago, screamed 'HEY LET'S GO LIVE' and left me and just came back and here we are." jungkook continued and teased as he ruffled the younger one's hair.

"hey army, what should we do?" aera asked to the screen and stared intently at the comments, slightly squinting, as the suggestions poured in quickly.

"play a game, mukbang, cook, eat, answer questions..." jungkook started reading some of the comments.

"oh i know! let's mix them! let's answer questions while we make ramen and do a mukbang after!" aera excitedly said. kook only laughed at her cuteness as she squealed in delight.

"ok, ok," he chuckled at the cutie. "kaja, let's go."

their setting changed and jungkook put the laptop on top of the counter where you could see them and part of th stove. aera took 2 packs of ramen from the pantry while jungkook put water in a pot and let it boil. while waiting, they began answering questions, mostly on their music and plans for the new year.