P.6

Hi Raglakians.

Here are few more stories for you.

If you have read them, do share your views.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸End is just a beginning 🌸

sonachopra

Dark.

Story of two lovers who become puppet in the dark rituals performed many years ago to bring a dark devil from hell.

A horror story on a famous old case the writer once read.

Completed.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

So Raglak fans, now this is a tribute from our side to two of the most admired and talented writers of Raglak, they are

Sukorian and anaz1994

From now, everyday, when an update is made in this album, along with that, we, by our own are going to promote one story each of these two writers.

🌸Unchained Love 🌸

anaz1994

Romance, thriller.

Laksh is a sincere police officer, and the story focuses on his cases, the mysteries he solves.

Ragini has a suspense entry and their love story is discussed both in past and present.

On going, 3 parts published.

Irregular updates.

This writer is one of the most regular writer, but since she has some personal issues, she isn't much active nowadays.

But she promised to be back soon.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

🌸Malkin or Wife 🌸

Sukorian

Romance, drama.

Based on serial track when Ragini becomes the Malkin of Maheswaris.

Ragini becomes the owner of Maheswari property, but still she doesn't have that which she needs, that is Laksh's love.

Will she be able to get it?

A story of Ragini and Laksh, with many twists and turns, mysterious and thrill.

On going, 10 parts publised.

Currently on hold.

Yes, one of the most regular writers, nowadays has kept most of her stories on hold.

She didn't want to, but she was forced to.

When the response of her stories reduced even after her being regular, she started keeping achievable targets for her stories.

She then said asked for making each part reach the vote count of previous part and this failed manier times, even though the number of reads has increased.

She discussed this topic through her stories uncountable number of times, she even said that she would take down her stories, still readers refused to react.

This is the reason why most of her stories are on hold.

We, once again request to all the readers, please don't do this. Respect the efforts of the writer. It takes time, hardwork to write a story and they are not paid for posting stories. Their only encouragement is readers votes and comments.

When they can write down a part with more than 1000 words, (normally) how come it is difficult to press the star, even after reading the story?

This is very disappointing to the writer.

Also, another fiasco that happened in this story is that, a person has created four accounts in six hours just to achive the target votes, that person hasn't reacted to any other story other than Malkin or Wife.

This is not the way to achieve the target, if so, only one reader is sufficient.

Please don't so these kind of things which disappoint and discourage the writers.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hope you all will go through these stories and support them.