P 11

Hi Raglakians..

Let's meet few more stories.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸Destiny's play🌸

ClosedXTROVERT

Family,  romance.

Laksh Maheswari is a motherless child,  he has everything in his life,  a father who is his world,  a baby brother who is was his life.  But he always missed his mother's love and care until Ragini enters his life.  His family was finally complete and they were experiencing peace,  joy and happiness in their life but on an unfortunate day,  Ragini goes missing and they are broken.

Let's get to know destiny's play where his family is playing a pawn.

On going,  12 parts updated.

4 updates in a week.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

🌸 Nation's Pride 🌸

temish_fan123

Action,  adventure.

A nationalistic story based on the recent Pulwama attack,  how the revenge will be taken and along side a little pairing and the story develops.

Vihaan Serghil (Vikky Kaushal) is hping through an emotional drian after the URI attack in which he lost his best friend cum brother in law,  Karan.(Mohit Raina)

The story follows after the surgical strike in Pakistan after which he is on a break.  He is handling his sister Neha who just delivered a son and her eight year old daughter also his mother who is on extreme Alzheimer's stage.

His youngest sister Ragini, is training as an agent and is unaware of the situations outside.

Laksh is also training to become a soldier while his elder sister Pallavi (Yami Gautam)  is an agent who helped during surgical strike.

After the Pulwama attack all wind is up in the team to avenge the death of their beloved martyrs.

On going,  4 part published.

Slow updates,

Even though the author is very disappointed with silent but non voting readers,  she updates for regular readers.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸Dehleez 🌸

BooksByBela

Mystery,  thriller,

Serial based.  Strats from the point where Lakshya along with Swasan planned to do the drama to bring out Ragini's truth.

This ff follows when Ragini is exposed by Swara but during knife fight,  Ragini is being injured as the knife wasn't fake,  but a real one. 

In hospital Ragini is declared brain dead but she mysteriously disappeares.

What follows is Shekar,  Lakshya,  Sanskar and Swara search for Ragini and the baggage of truth  which she seems go be hiding.

On going,  2 parts updated.

Irregular update.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hope you all will read these stories and support them.