P 18

Hi Raglakians,

Few more stories are here.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸Biwi no 1🌸

kuku369

Romance.

Serial based,  when Laksh pretends to be Abhimanyu Khanna and when everyone meets him.

Ragini is determined to claim her husband back by hook or crook.
The real Ragini who can do anything and everything to get what's is rightfully only hers,  her lovely husband Lakshya, is set to claim him back.

Ragini is seen in lots of shades like a one woman army.
Drama queen, innocent soul,  sarcastic stree, fierce spirit,  angry bird,  naughty girl,  cutie pie,  and clever mind.

Will Ragini be successful on gaining her Laksh back? 

Ragini is seen using different ways to get hee husband back, are there any villians in Raglak's life?

On going, 4 parts published.

Target based updates.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

🌸My drunken Husband 🌸

Sukorian

Romance.

Laksh Maheswari,  a drunkard,  the only heir of Maheswari empire,  gets married to Ragini, an orphan mute girl.

The marriage was an arranged one,  and Laksh,  who is always in semi conscious state due to his drinking, gets to know about Ragini being mute only the next day of their marriage. 
He is irresponsible and doesn't even look after himself. 

Ragini is a calm innocent girl, how will their life be? 

This is the fourth series of "My drunken Husband".

Other three series are updated in this same album.

On going,  3 parts published.

Target based updates.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

🌸You stole my heart 🌸

anaz1994

Romance.

Story of a serious young boy and a crazy cute girl.

Lakshya Maheswari,  joins a new college, where his father is principal. 

He is smart and serious. 

Ragini,  a crazy orphan girl,  his classmate falls for him at the first sight.

This story is about her crazy ways to get Laksh as her lover, while Laksh remains idle to her efforts.

Will she be able to steal her love's heart? 

A fun filled story with mysteries to unfold.

A story which shows the depth of love.

On going,  37 parts published.

Regular update.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hope you will read and support all these stories.