P 22

Hi Raglakians..

We are back. Let's move in.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ragini,  An Enigma to unfold

shivika2417

Serial based ff.

This story starts from there when Lakshya was send to jail by Dadi after trying to kill Ragini and Annapoorna had heart attack.

The story is fill of suspense and mystery and Raglak have made different image about themselves in others eyes,  which is different from their real self.

Ragini loved Lakahya dearly but what about Lakshya?? Does he really hates Ragini or there is more to unfold?

What if Ragini was blackmailed to do everything from the start?

What if Lakshya want to be free of all the chaos and lead a new life with Ragini??

Who is Ragini?

This story is about the unfolding the different shades of Raglak,  mainly Ragini.

On going,  15 parts updated.

Update depending upon the repsone and writer's convenience.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Sunn Yaara.

RedSnowFall_

Serial based.

What if Raglak got married as planned by the family without Swara's intervention?? 

This story is about how Raglak try to make their marriage work,  Ragini is naive and innocent whereas Lakshya is confused.

How will their married life be?

How will these face the problems that comes across them?

Will both Raglak love each other deeply and proove themselves as true partners or will Swara come in between them?

On going,  four parts updated.

Updates based on the response.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Only yours,  no matter what.

anju434

Serial based.

Started from the point when Swara along with Rajat falls from the cliff.

Ragini is pain as Swara went missing and Lakshya takes care of his wife who is in pain. A story where the depth of love is seen, how Raglak love each other truly and prove themselves to be the best for the other.

What if someone tries to interfere in Raglak's life? 

How will Raglak react if that person is related to them?

What about Swara?

Will Raglak's life change because of this third person?

On going,  one part updated.

Depends on the writer.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hope you all will read and support these stories. ❤️