Oh fuck school

A/N- I'm skipping a day because I don't have anything else to write about for that day so ya know onto them going to school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday 

I need to wrap my head around the conversation and Hansler just had:

"You know we can't be public right. We can't go on dates either."

"Ya I know but there is one thing can I tell Tae Tae and Kookie about us plz?"

"NO!! Why would you ever tell them?"

"Well hold on a sec I have to ask Kookie something." So I texted Kookie and asked him if I could tell Hansler about him and Tae. He responded fast and said no so I explained to him that me and Hansler are dating and so he said ok and I told Hansler about them and he was not surprised at all but what is there to be surprised about. I mean those two were all over each other all the time, but, ya know take that how you want it brotherly love my ass though. But back to our conversation, all I heard was we can't go on a proper date or be seen in public being together because people have their suspicions and that never ends well. But I'm happy we cleared it up that we are an actual couple now and can couple stuff (but not in public). But I'll take what I can get when it comes down to it. My life is complicated and I have no way to get it the right way and I don't know if I want to my life may be off to a really weird start but how much worse could it get, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              A/N
So it's kinda hard to update on the account that my phone is it the best thing to write with but wanted to get this chapter out and give you guys some insight on why updates are slow

Love you my purples💜💜💜💜