Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art I show. They do not belong to me.

You lazily lean on the cart before you. Looking away every once in awhile to take in the scenery. Business hasn't been good lately. So it's no suprise that the cart holding various options of pottery doesn't have many customers. Even though you feel seconds away from dying of boredom, you stay where you are. Behind this stupid cart.

You can't help but huff out in annoyance. You wouldn't be in this mess if that old lady didn't catch you stealing. As punishment for your misdeed, you're forced to work. Curse that stupid old lady and curse this rusty old cart. "Excuse me." You didn't even see them approach you. Feeling startled, you respond anyway. "Yes" you force out. The anger still boiling within.

"Um, are you the thief." Who asks somebody a question like that. Something like this deserves your attention. Feeling intrigued, you look up only to see a little kid. Looks like a boy, you guess, and is rather short. His body is covered greenish rags and holds a sachel located on the left side of his waist. The sachel is as beaten up as his clothes. Must be homeless.

Looking up a little, you take in good detail of his facial features. His a fat face matches that of his fat brown eyes. The black void of hair completely contradicts his eyes. While those brown orbs hold life, the darkness ontop of his head looks as if it could swallow you whole. You decide to get back at the topic at hand.

"Yeah that's me. What of it." The kids eyebrows raise as a smirk forms. You know that face. "We heard, " continues the child "that you've seen a demon."