Notice Me

Hwang Hyunjin

Hyunjin's Pov
Have you ever seen a person so beautiful and amazing. As soon as they walk into the room, it makes you happy. when they speak, it's like hearing the voice of an angel. Well, that's how i feel towards Y/n. Everything she does is so perfect to me. The way she smiles, the way she laughs. how she carries herself. The way she wears her hair in different styles. I notice the little things about her. Like how she would crinkle her nose when she would get frustrated. Or how she shakes her leg when she's upset. And how she gets quiet when she's sad.  call me a weirdo but i'm whipped for this girl. I notice everything about thing her but sadly, she doesn't notice me.

One day, i hope to have the  courage to talk to her, and maybe express how i feel. But  who knows when that day will come. "Alright students get in your seats, today i'm going to assign you a project the requires a partner. So please choose wisely?" the teacher said. After hearing that statement from the teacher i got so excited. This is finally my chance to talk to her and make her my partner. I look across the room and saw Y/n  taking notes. I thought to myself thinking this was to perfect time to introduce myself to her. As i'm making my way towards her, i saw guy making his way to her as well. "Hey Y/n i was wondering if we could become partners, and work on the project at my house." he said. "No thanks Haechan, and plus last time we worked together i did all the work while flirted with me the whole time." she said. "Well you can't blame a guy for trying." he said before walking off. I was relieved when i heard her turn down that guy.  I finally made my way to her only for her to look up at me. When we made eye contact i froze. 

Everything i thought of saying to her left my brain. it was like she put some spell on me. I tried my best to put words together, but everything came out a mumbling mess. "Are you trying to ask me to be your partner?" she said. I nod my embarrassed of myself. " Ok I'll be your partner." she said smiling. my eyes widen in disbelief. did she really say yes? " Really you want to be my partner?" i said loudly. "yes i do Hyunjin" she said laughing at my reaction. "wait you know my name?" i said slightly confused. "of course your my class mate" she said matter of factually. 

"S-so where do you w-want to do this project, your house or m-mine?" i said stuttering along the way. "my house is fine." she said. "ok see you then" i said with more confidence. "Alright see later" she said.  As i walked away i did a happy dance. I still can't believe she my partner. out of all the people in this classroom she chose me. me!! Now plan b is to become friends with her and later on tell her how i truly feel. 

Hey guys so this is the first imagine in my book tell me what you think.

Thank you so much for reading and i hope you enjoyed.

don't forget to leave a comment. 

Until next time

-Mrs. Hwang😘