Prologue

September 1944; the world is slowly adjusting to the new way of life with the destruction of the war rumbling through the streets. Parents are still hesitant on letting their children attend school, but education is highly sought after in future years. This is how our story begins, on the first day of school for the children of England. Linda Mason, dressed in her floral skirt with an apron atop it, kisses her children goodbye before leaving them alone at the train station - their trunks already sent beforehand. The eldest, Andrew, reacts just as any eighteen year old would - a simple roll of the eyes and a huff of embarrassment. His younger sister, Sophia, however, hugs her mother tightly and wishes her well - the fourteen year old always worrying about her mother's wellbeing. Fredrick Mason, their father, still has not returned home which is sending the young girl into a frenzy. While the war still continues on, she wishes for him to be deployed back home - returning to the comfort of home and not the trenches. Yet she tries not to let it bother her, knowing she already has enough to worry about with her brother's recent behaviour. The two make their way into the station, just as they do after each break, bored expressions and mixed emotions. Only, this is not like any other day - for in a place that only a few know, somewhere far away from the eyes of mere humans, a horn is blown into the air. This is the story of the return of the Kings and Queens of old, the return to land called Narnia.

———————————————
Hi.....
So this is the sequel to the Honest and The Brave, which I'm sure not a lot of people read. Still, enjoy the second story