Remember that "mom" loves us! She's making us better!~

Henry: Ah.... Yeah. He always made sure ta' be the first one to ya when ya were hurt or scared.

---

Cuphead: {Wait, what?? Why...?}

---

Black Hat: Again. Never mind.

---

Angela: Clearly not good ones.

Alex: *She seems so pissed, and kicks Angela in the crotch, immediately seeming to regret her decision, when she sees the HATRED in Angela's expression* Oh, s-son o-of a-

Angela: That's it. *She grabs both Oli and Alex by their wrists, taking them with her* 

Tammy: Angela, I don't th-

Angela: Shut up, Tammy. You're lucky their father's letting you stay here. If it was my choice, you'd be on the streets. Where junkies like you belong. *Tammy goes silent, and keeps following* 

---

Anon: Er... I don't.... Know? Let's get the others first. *They snap their fingers, and they appear nest to Alice and-* Yuri??! N-Not you too....

Yuri: Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game! Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members: Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most: Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch; Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books; ...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me! I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me? *She continues to repeat* 

Anon: *They seem confused, then putting a finger on Yuri's wrist* Th-There's no pulse. She isn't breathing, she isn't alive at all... How is she still talking...?

---

Dr. Flug: Eh! S-Sorry! *He blushes, and goes back to the closet, grabbing a towel, and handing it to Natsuki, so she can cover herself* D-Do you want me to w-wait outside the room so you can ch-change, or d-do you want me t-to leave...?