♪Wish You Were Here♪

Malapit na ito matapos,abangan nyo nalang ang iba kong book eventhough na magpapakasal na si Jessica or not I'll still ship Jessica with Kris(by:lem and kim)

Kris' POV

Three years passed

Jessica left three years ago i didn't forget about her she was my first love,my bestfriend and my everything......

if Hyuna didn't attended our wedding,she might not leave me because of that Tyler Kwon or whatever....

'News Flash,Jessica Jung of Blanc Designs is going to have a pressconference with Tyler Kwon' i knew it She left me because of that Pabo,if she only knew that Tyler Bullied her sister when we were younger.....

The Pressconference

'Ms. Jung Ms. Jung,are you really getting married with Tyler Kwon' A reporter asked her 'No,he only helped me to be a sponsor of my new career' she explained 'And To My Fans,Please don't spread rumours that isn't true nor false' she added 'Is it real that you Broke up with Wu YiFan,Ms. Jung???' the reporter asked her AGAIN 'Uhhh i didn't but as soon as possible that i can go back to South Korea i'll talk about Us' she said while smiling.....

Am I hearing this right or not,am I dreaming Aishhhh.... when will she come back in SoKor 'I miss her' my head whispered 'I miss her very much' ny heart whispered what should i follow now again.My Heart or Mind i might get hurt again....

Jessica's POV

Three weeks passed

I can't believe i said that in my pressconference last Three weeks'Maybe that's how you miss him,Sica' my heart whispered,By The Way i'm in the Airport of New York i'm flying to Korea and its 8:49 ㏘,my flight is 9:00 ㏘ so i still have 10/11 minutes,i might arrive there 10:43 ㏂ and its 5:19 ㏂ in SoKor Kris wait for me to arrive in South Korea

☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

Happy Birthday kay Silv3rT3ar a.k.a Elise Saengil Chuka Hamnida!!!

Uhh medyo apektado ang ibang admin kaya umalis na si Hanna and Kimmy uh ung sa Authors letter na una sa Chappie na eto last words nya yun tapos may sasabihin din si Hanna Maya maya lang muna daw mga 9:00 pm ewan siguro may topak

(Author Lem)