Chapter 2: Join Dragon Squad ~Part 2~

Hey, guys here is part two of Join Dragon Squad. It take me long to finish and the save button was acting weird. And every time I recheck it I somehow mess spell and mix up the story. This is what happen when you make one longest chapter. Also I have some help by hrishika1234 thank you hrishika1234.~ :3 Hope you guys like part two, let get into the story shall we...~

"Pay the fed, check. Good with a sword, check. Look like a knight." Raul looks at Val's description and check on his check list. And checking at Val for the last part of the list as she pose like a knight but turn out adorable.
"Um, close a enough." Raul was like I'll take it and check his list.
"Alright, am I in or am I SO in.~" Val was so excited that she feel jumpy like a puppy.
"Oh, you are so in!" Raul feels like a teen again and trying to be cool and young.
"Hahaha, welcome to Knight School!" He raised his arms and welcoming the new member.
Val smile but this is what she's really feeling in her inner Val.
"YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Val walk around finally being here at Knight School to become a knight. She spotted her new squad and walk up to them.
"Nice to have you in Dragon Squad, Valt. Hope you last longer with the guy we replace." Red Eye greets Valt as a friend and useless object that he'll throw away later. Because their old squad mate was a mess. Val can't tell if that was a compliment or an insult.
Raul take the school small stage as everyone gathered around because class was staring.
"Now class I need one squad to volunteer to help with today lesson." Raul said looking some of the squad if they want to volunteer.
"Watch this.~" Wakiya whispers to his squad mate Daigo as he had an evil plan and walk up to Dragon Squad. He was going to scare the newbie from behind but his plan fail because Val raise her hand and was like pick us pick us please please, like an excited little kid. Wakiya miss his chance to embarrassed Dragon Squad.
"Dragon Squad, I'll take that hand raise as a yes." Raul never thought someone will raise their hand. He just choose someone randomly or hear a scared girly scream. Dragon Squad goes to the center to demonstrate today lesson.
"Dang it!" Wakiya got mad because he miss opportunity to scare the newbie.
"Today, you will learn that danger lurks where you least expected." Rual point at a plain gargoyle statue.

The Gargoyle statue started to move and walk around ready for the kill

"A Gargoyle statue, really?... Tch, lame." Ice(Lui) doesn't see this as a challenge for him.
Gargoyle statue stomp on the ground and roar.
"We got this, draw your swords." Red Eye said as he and his squad draw their swords expect Valt.
"That a Gargoyle stone type. Sword attacks won't work on him, I got this." Val knows what she's doing.
"But-" Red Eye was going to argue but Ice interprets him.
"Shuh, let him I want to see this.~" Ice smirks coldly and wants to see the newbie get hurt really badly.
Val was ready as her team back away.