Chapter 3: The Chesto Berry Cup

"Ooooh!~ What is this place?" Val look around at this nice room.
"Welcome to the Dragon Squad Rec Room." Shu said showing Valt their very own Rec Room.
"Each Squad get there own hangout in the castle." Shu explain that every Squad in Knight School has their own Rec Room.
"But only are has this." Lui flip a switch showing their Dragon head statue on a mini column alabaster statue starts breathing real fire.
"Cool!!~" Val look at it closely and slowly lift up her hand to touch the burning flames of fire.
"Don't..." Shu stop her before she burn off her hand.
"If you want to read a book by the crystal fire place just call out a title." Free walk up to the bookshelf.
"Bookshelf, My Knight Academia." He catch it perfectly and give it to Valt.
"Ooooh!!..~" Val look at the cover and all the pages. She was surprised and excited to find a book with pictures because all the books she reads are always have information from the ancient time or just functional.
"And if you want to chill out." Shu grab a jelly bean in a glass jar.
"Try one of are magical jelly bean bean bag chairs." He throw one on the floor and a bean bag magical appear. Valt gasp excitingly and jump on the bean bag hugging it like a bed pillow.
"Does it taste like real jelly beans!~" She ask as she took a nibble on the bean bag.
"No..." Shu narrow his eyebrows with a frown being his serious self.
"Awww...." Val just whines in disappointment but still like sitting on a fluffy bean.
"Just don't eat the jelly beans you'll explode." Shu gives Val a warning not to eat those magical jelly beans.
"!!...." Val made a frighten face and a bit consider.

-School Horn Sound-

"That the horn for Knight School we better go." Lui said getting his equipment for Knight School.
"K..." Val trying to get up but was stuck because the bean was too big on her it like swimming out from a ball pit.
"Um... Guys a little help." She wiggles her arms and legs trying get out of the bean bag.
*Sigh* "Hold on..." Shu sigh and help her out.
"Thanks, Shu." Val smile sweetly and hug Shu.
"I'm not a hugger..." Shu frown and lightly push Valt away.
"But everyone deserve warm loving hugs!~" Val made a cute dorky kitty smile as her eyes sparkles.
"You're a weird one.." Shu sigh and pat Val's on the head.
"Hm?..." Val tilts her head and was dumbfounded on that comment.
Dragon Squad headed to Knight School with their equipment as class started, they start parrying, defending, and attacking with each other or other Squad just for practice.
"Squad, gather round!" Raul said as he walk up to the stage haves a surprise for all of them.
"Bat Squad, Pegasus Squad, Dragon Squad. As you know only the best Squad in Knight School will become Knights. And to help decide, I am proud to announce the annual." He uncover the covers and show a trophy cup.
"Chesto Berry Cup!"
"Yeah!!!" All the Squad cheer and were excited for the annual and traditional Chesto Berry Cup.
"The competition was name after Fern Berries who save Astoria from the great Black Shuck attacks. Which really wasn't all that great by the way." Raul remember those dark times and death.
"You have till tomorrow to inform me who from your Squad will compete to win the Chesto-" He point at the trophy but accidentally knock it off. Raul quickly pick it right back up.
"Berry Cup..." Raul clear his throat and finish his announce as he walk away casually.
Bat Squad has already decided who will do the competition, Wakiya!.. Not because they're scared of him no... Ok a lot, but he has the urge to win. Like those competitive princess pageant drama queen with a lot of savage and sass.
"Hey, since I'm the new guy I'll love the chance to compete for us." Val volunteer as tribute, also she really wants that shiny cup.
"Valt...~ That's so nice of you.~ No!.." Lui refuse Valt to enter that competition because he likes wining and making the other Squad cry like babies.
"...Why do you get to decide." Val cross her arms as she frown angrily with a pout.
"Because I want to win like I always do." He not lying, Lui has enter the competition six times in a row and hasn't lost once.
The Chesto Berry Cup is about staying awake through night and day without falling asleep or taking naps. Danger lurk everywhere from the dark shadow at night or a monster in disguise to attack innocence lives at the day time.
"Will, I want to win that big fancy cup." Val point at the trophy because she really want that shiny cup. Why?... Because it's shiny and pretty.
"You can see mine after I win." Lui walk up to Valt very closely and give her a scary dominant glare.
"I'm gotta win." Val glares back and trying to look scary but turn out adorable. Like a small born puppy trying to bark angrily.
"No, I'm gonna win!" Lui growls angrily and showing his sharp deadly teeth.
"No, I'm gonna win!" Val growls like a random wild animal that fuse together to make a weird but also scary sound.
Shu and Free see them arguing back and forth.
"No, I'm gonna win!!" Lui push Valt a little giving her a small warning to back off.
"No, I'm gonna win!!" Val push Lui really hard making him bump into Free. She's not backing down without a fight. Also that was a bad move because that made Lui really really angry.
"Should we take away there sword?" Free yawn seeing the fight getting out of control.
Lui and Val draw there sword and ready to kill each other.
"That's a yes!" Shu yelled trying to stop Lui from killing Valt and Free stopping Valt from hurting himself.
It was like trying to hold back a cranky grizzly bear vs holding back a feisty small kitten with tiny sharp claws