The Creepynet

You know when you've been on the internet for a long time and things start to get creepy? Well that's happened to me several times. Once I went on some porn site and I saw a video simply called 'Furry'. The thumbnail was black and it was four minutes long, so I clicked.

The video was of some guy in a bunny costume strapped down to a chair. He was wriggling furiously trying to escape when a man came from behind the camera wearing a plastic bag over his face.

He had what looked like a bunch of shards of glass in his hands, which he then began to insert into the guy in the bunny costume.

The video was muted so I couldn't hear the screams, but I could tell they must have been loud because the man with the glass had to cover his ears.

Finally, he started to cut up and down the bunny man's chest, slicing through his lungs, heart and stomach. This lasted for the remaining two minutes. At the end there was one frame that said 'furfags burn in hell'.

Against my better judgement, I looked at what other videos he had uploaded. There were brony and elderly and bondage and all kinds of fetishes and fandoms. I'm guessing they're all the same thing but none of them had any views. But I saw he had uploaded another video only two minutes ago. The thumbnail was once again black.

I clicked on it and there was some text that said, 'Well, you have found me. I have killed all kinds of people and you have seen the videos. But, you might be asking why. Because this was just a little experiment. You see, we all have dark obsessions.

I mean, why would you have sat through a whole snuff film if you didn't? We all have a FUCKED up part of our mind and you just saw it. Every single one of my videos was exactly that - I feed the dark parts of your mind so you don't have to. You should be thanking me.'

The video ended. I was stunned for eight minutes, frozen in shock, not knowing what to think. Over the years I came back several times, not knowing why. Was he right?