Training

Hello (normal speaking)

'Hello' (thinking, talking with Draig through thoughts)

HELLO (shouting)

"Hello" (Skills, power)

Enjoy

............................................................................

Issei: One more thing, Draig. Are you a male or female?

Draig: I am a male, of course. Why do you ask? (Getting confused)

Issei: Nothing. Just want to make sure.

Draig: I can see why you ask that. No need to worry. For now, you need to train for what will come ahead.

Issei: You're right. So where should we start from Draig?

Draig: For now you need to train your body so that you can withstand the strain from using "Balance Breaker". For now I can say you can use it for 6 months.

Issei: 6 months straight from the bat? I thought it would be like 10 seconds or less considering my body.

Draig: You can say thanks to your bloodline for that. But as I have said before you need to train your body to increase the duration of using it and completely negate the strain like how Son Goku use "Super Saiyan" like second nature. And then I'll teach you different kinds of magic that I know and from the system. Not to add the sage training and the Six Paths Mode from Naruto.

Issei: Then what are we waiting for? Let us get started.

From there, little Issei trains his body like how a certain baldy did, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups and 10km run. Now don't complain that he is too young to do it. He has the bloodlines of Great Red and Ophis for god's sake. He increase his reps as he grows older and get ascustomed to normal reps. He also learn dragonic magic from Draig and due to his suggestion, he also bought Chaos Dragon Slayer Magic, Chaos God Slayer Magic and Chaos Demon Slayer Magic. (A/N: Demon slayer magic includes all demonic beings. That means devils are also in the category.) With the help of Draig and Instant Mastery, he was able to master all three of them in a week. He didn't stop from there though. He trains elemental manipulations and justus of all kind including the Gekki Gekai and Gekki Morra, not to mention the eye powers from Naruto. (A/N: You know which ones so I won't tell you.) He also got down the sage training very well unlike a certain fox hero that almost got himself turned into a rock. He also train the three Hakis which are Observation Haki, Armament Haki and , Conqueror's Haki along with the Rokushiki and Rokuogan from one piece.

Now don't think that he only trains his body and techniques. He also learn history of the three factions and the great war from Draig even though he knows it from canon. He also learn swordsmenship from the best swordsmans of animes courtesy to the system we know and love. Not only that, he is also taught about other mythologies from Draig who is now both Issei's scared gear and system. He then mastered the "Gates of Babylon" and "Unlimited Blade Works" and combine them into one single skill called "Unlimited Gates of All". In this skill, not only he has the weapons that both Gilgamesh and Shiro Emiya possess, he also have the weapons from other various animes and famous video games like Devil May Cry, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, etc. In other words, the weapons in this world are shits compare to his weapons. And so he trained his body and powers until it is time.

Timeskip to 18 years old

Kuoh academy, an all-girls school that has been co-ed just a few years old. It has a wide campus and a huge building that looks like a castle.

The students there were talking and laughing and doing their merry ways

The students there were talking and laughing and doing their merry ways. Then the sound of an engine interrupts them. When they look to the sauce, they were suprised. What they see is a cherry red Ferrari Portofino coming them and then to the parking lot. Curious, they went near the car and the door opens. From the door came a 17-year old boy with silver hair and amethiest eyes with gold lining. He wears the standard Kuoh uniform which consist of a white shirt with black vertical stripes and necktie. Instead of wearing the standard coat he wears this.

 Instead of wearing the standard coat he wears this

(A/N: This how he looks like. Imagine he has amethyst pupils.)

(A/N: Think of it as a white coat with blue linings

(A/N: Think of it as a white coat with blue linings. Or you can take the original one. The choice is yours.)

When the students saw him, they were mesmerised by his looks and the well-toned muscles that the uniform can't hide. The girls drool at this with heart in their eyes.

Girl 1: Oh my god. He is so handsome.

Girl 2: Look at his muscles. 'licks her lips' I wonder how will he look like in his pants.

And the boys look at him with disdain and anger.

Boy 1: Dman it. Not another pretty boy. Kiba is enough for us

Boy 2: Now because of him, we'll have less girls to woo to. Dman you Raiju for this.

The mentioned boy sweatdropped hearing those comments. And a certain red dragon also sweatdropped at this too.

???: 'Wow, you weren't kidding when you say the students would be like this if they see you.'

???: 'What can I say Draig? This how it is supposed to be from the canon.'

Draig: 'I hope this will die down quickly. I don't like the way they are looking at us.

???: We'll just get to use to it

By now, all of you have figured out who the mysterious boy is. Yes, he is none other than Issei Hyoudou that we know and love. Troughout the years, Issei have shown great talent in almost everything including the fact that he owns a factory that produced animes and mangas that were from his previous world. They were an immediate hit when they were first released to the world. Not to metion that he also owns the MCU and the DC which are in America. We're getting off track now back to the show.

Draig: 'This is it partner. This is the start of the epic journey of Red Dragon Emperor.'

Issei: 'You took the words out of my mouth. But yeah. Looking back, I'm pretty sure we have covered everything we needed. So author can I do it?'

Elias: Call me Elias. And yes go on. I already got a shit ton of flex tape on hold. How about we do it together?

Issei: That's a great idea Elias. Well then...

Issei/Draig/Elias: We hereby officially announce the start of the canon dear readers.