Chapter 10

<>{chapter 10}<>

"Ila. Wake up." I hear a voice say. Needless to say, its Christian. Of course.

"No go away." I said putting a pillow over my head.

"It's 10:00am get up. We have things to do." He said pulling the blanket off and then pushed the pillow off my head.

"Fine. There's no point in arguing with you." I say rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong? Why are you mad now?"

"Just the other day you were begging me to let you kiss me, then you say that you don't want to be together and now you want me to listen to you and let you boss me around like yesterday. Why wouldn't I be mad?" I smiled whispering.

"Ila Im not a good person I don't deserve you... I'll just hurt your feelings. It's better this way."

"Hey Ila! Do you still like your eggs scrambled?" Kaila said running into the room wearing Christians shirt with nothing underneath... the same one I wore yesterday. My mouth dropped in shock.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't like eggs Kaila." I said in a angry tone.

"Okay... I'll get you cereal and milk." She smiled.

"I'm lactose intolerant." I said squinting my eyes. She had spent every weekend over at my house when I lived in Riverside. She knows everything about me. And she forgets I can't have dairy. "Don't even worry I just lost my appetite."

She smiled and walked out. I look at Christian with out saying anything.

"You are...pathetic." I nod and smile. I walk out and down the stairs.

"I told you... it's better for us to be apart..." he whispered.

"Why?! So you can go fuck my best friend?! Just because I wasn't ready?!" I yelled and my voice echoed around the house.

"It's not because of that okay!? I'm sorry you had to find out that like that. I wa-"

"No, Christian I'm sorry. I'm sorry you find so much pleasure in a girl who has opened her legs to about a dozen boys to the point where you had to leave me."

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and Christian followed behind me keeping his distance. Everyone stopped talking once Christian and I entered the kitchen. My dad was cooking pancakes and all my siblings were eating on a big island. Asher was standing against the counter with a mug in his hand and Kaila was next to my dad stirring the pancake batter with a fork.

I walked to the island and sat down next to Nicholas with my head down.

"Coffee?" Asher asked sliding a mug towards me.

"Thanks. Do we have creamer?" I smiled. I wanna go back home. I don't get why I'm here.

"Did you sleep okay?" My dad asked placing a plate of plain pancakes in front of me.

"Mm... yeah. I slept fine. What I woke up to wasn't so okay. But where's the creamer?" I said with an attitude. Everyone looked down not saying anything. "I don't like pancakes." I said sliding the plate back towards him.

"I don't even get what your problem is Ila? You weren't even dating Chris. Stop being so fucken selfish. You always do this, you only care about yourself." Kaila said causing everyone's head to snap up on her.

"What?" I said. My forehead started feeling warm and I started getting angry.

"Literally every time something happens it always has to turn back on you. You always want the attention on you, so just shut up and let me be happy for once." She snapped still stirring the mix very loudly to the point where it was annoying. Kaila was always #1. I was always her sidekick. Everyone at school knew me as Kailas friend and she would always say things like this and I would just sit back and not say anything because I didn't want to lose our friendship. But after my siblings "died" I stopped caring and I stopped talking to everyone except Nick. Now I just don't care about our "friendship".