Hero.

"You are not a monster. We all did bad stuff...its a part of our lives" I patted her back.

"But I killed tons-" I cut her sentence

"Did you regret it?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Then you are not a monster. Only monsters don't regret what they have done" I smiled warmly at her making her smile.

"You really sound like a dad" She joked, making both of us laugh.

"I haven't even sacrificed anything Steve" Natasha looked on the ground.

If you only knew what you sacrificed for the universe...

--------------
THIRD PERSON POV

"You sacrificed something...Something that we should all be thankful for" Steve hugged Natasha, tears were forming on his eyes.

"Steve?"  Natasha looked at Steve and she noticed that he was crying. It should've felt weird since Natasha didn't know the reason...but it didn't. It rather felt comfortable for Natasha. After the hug, Natasha wiped the tears on Steve's eyes.

"Don't cry..." Natasha held his hand and caressed it. Steve looked at her and Natasha can see that Steve went through a great pain.

"I'm sorry" Steve put his head on Natasha's shoulder. Natasha didn't mind, since her best friend was in grief. Both of them stayed in that position, looking at the night skies.

"Look...There's a shooting star" Steve pointed out to the sky. Natasha smiled and closed her eyes.

"Why are you closing your eyes?" Steve knitted his eyebrows. Natasha smiled.

"Well...I want to savour every moment in my life. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll die...might as well live my life to the fullest" Natasha looked at Stephen and there was a pause, before she looked at the sky again.

After a few minutes, the moon turned to a orange color. It reminded Steve of Vormir, where Natasha died. Steve started to cry silently so that Natasha wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, Natasha noticed Steve crying so she became worried.

"Are you alright?" Natasha asked in a concerned tone. Steve nodded since he doesn't want to worry Natasha even more.

"Im fine, Thank you Natasha, you really are a hero" Steve said making Natasha chuckle. Steve put his hand on Natasha and they gazed on the night sky.