Love Letters

Okay just put it in his locker and leave, it's that simple. I hold the pink envelope hard in hand. It crinkles slightly from the pressure but, the note will still be eligible to read. I look around me to only see a few stray bodies of other students, thankfully none of them are looking at me. With a deep breath in, I shover the letter into the slots of the locker. I run to my locker at the end of the row and hear the bell go off. 

Everyone returned from lunch to grab things for the next half of the day, but for me its time to be awkward and weird behind the metal door. The person who's locker I shoved the letter into is, of course, the last one to come around the corner. When I see him, he looks stone cold in the face, annoyed. When I see him open his locker the letter drops to the floor. Both our eyes watch his in wonder, mine is insta-regret. Oh gosh, please don't step on it.

He bends down the pink envelope, eyes raised. He has that 'what is this?' look all over his face. As he peels back the flap, my heart thumps louder and louder, it almost hurts in a way. Did I put my name on it?! No-wait maybe!!! I lightly hit my head on my locker door. "How embarrassing."

Taking my books for the next class, I pass right by him, accidentally bumping into him and dropping all my papers. "I-I'm so sorry Zeref." Bending down, I try to make my papers into somewhat of a nice pile in my hands. He bends down as well, helping me get the stragglers from behind him and the one under his foot.

"No, it's my fault. Sorry for getting this paper dirty with my shoe."

"No, it was my fault. I should look where I'm going next time. You're okay right? No paper cuts?"

He chuckles with a smirk. He looks over his arm, then hand. "No blood. Guess I'm safe." As we stand up, I can't help but to look him over. He's so handsome and so tall. The way his hair falls over his eyes, the hue of his eyes. 

"Mavis?"

I jump by the sound of his voice, I turn my back to him to hid the fact that my whole face and ears are completely red. "I-Bye Zeref!!!" Sprinting to my next class, I don't dare to look back at what his face looked like. I was staring way to long, what he must think of me.

*****

Dear Zeref, I've had a big crush on you for some time now and I'm honestly to shy to tell you myself in person, but I hope this isn't creeping you out. I sigh heavy, that line even creeps me out, he'll for sure throw it away right in front of my eyes. 

"Hey, what you have there?"

"AHHHH!!!"

I throw my body on my letter to scare the living hell out of me. I see it's just my friend Mazie. Her face is covered in chocolate along with some of her fingers. "What is all over your face? And hand?" She looks down then touches her face with her hand. She now just notices that something is all over her. "Oh this? Some donuts they had in the cafeteria. And she didn't care to text me about this?

She cleans her face off with the napkin I hand her, I lean forwards now, the paper below me is crinkled. It doesn't really bothered me, the letter was way to creepy to give anyone to read. Before I could toss it into my bag, Mazie snatches it from me, I try my best to get it back from her but she shoves me away with her sticky hands. 

"Ohhhh, what is this? A loooove letter."

"Give it back. Come on."

"Dear Zeref, I've had a biiiiig crush on you, bla bla bla. Mushy, I hate it."

I take it back from her and place it at the bottom of my bag. I can't bare to look at her, I'm to embarrassed. "So, I'm gonna go now." I try to leave quickly, but she grips my shoulder and gives off a creepy laugh. This is it. This is how I'm gonna die. Goodbye world. I look back slowly to see her grin.

"I'll help you with your letter."

"W-What"

"Give me some paper."

For the next half hour we toss paper balls to the side and argue over things. She wants me to be mean and rude but I flick her in the forehead and take back the paper. "This is a love letter, now a rude laughable one."

"You're thinking way to into this. Here, just picture me as him and say what you've always wanted to say."

"I don't think I can. It's to embarrassing, you'll be looking at me the whole time."

"I'll close my eyes. Just talk and I won't laugh."

With her eyes closed, I adjust in my seat. "The second you laugh, I'm leaving." She smile but nods. Okay just talk, that's it. Say what's on my heart. I can do that. I relax my breathing and just let my words do the work.

"Zeref, I-have a big crush on you for a long time. We've known each other for some time and I also know I'm very shy around you so, it makes me weird when I'm with you. Its not that I want to be like that but, you're just so handsome and the way your eyes are when they look at me, it makes me melt."

"My heart pounds away when we have short sweet talks, sometimes I think you could hear it and you're just being nice to not call it out. I also caught you once smiling and it was like looking at the sun, so bright and beautiful."

"If I could I would just walk up and tell you, Zeref I have a crush on you, I want to be your girlfriend sense the moment I met you but, I don't think I'm your type and I'm scared you'll say no but, I hope you can take my feelings into concentration..."

*****

At the end of the day, I stand in from of Zeref's locker once more. The words that I said to Mazie are right here in my hand. The envelope is thicker this time, I'm not even sure how I'll put it in his locker. "I could open it for you." My breath hitches in my throat, I feel someone stand behind me and extend their arm to the lock. He opens his locker, we're both looking at the inside of his locker. I'm to scared to ever breath near him.

"I-I didn't mean to-'

"Is that a new letter? I've been waiting to see what you write next."

He takes the letter from my hand, I turn my head to look at him open it  but I quickly take it from him. I'm way to shy to have him read this and I'm even shyer to have him read it when I'm standing in front of him. "I'm sorry I'm being weird and leaving you letter. I'll just take this." I rip it from his hand and head to the door to leave school for good. I think my heart is breaking.

"I think you smile is even brighter than the sun."

I stop short in front of the door. "How-What are you talking about." He walks over to me, Standing tall when he reaches me. "I said your smile, that cute and beautiful smile that makes my heart jump right out of my chest." 

As we stare at each other, I can't help but let some water escape my eyes. He cups my cheek, wiping the tears off my face. "I like you too Mavis, I have sense the day I met you and I would want nothing more but to be your boyfriend if you let me." 

I nod my head, a smirk dances on his lips as he comes closer to mine. "Good answer." He plants his lips on mine, it over takes me and makes my heart beat like crazy. I swear it's gonna come right out this time. As we part, were both flustered, He throws his arm over my shoulders and plucks the letter from my hand. 

"I'll walk you home and I will be keeping this to read over and over forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Two more stories till the season finale. I can't believe it, but let me tell you thank you all for the support you've all have given me for all my book. This one is a special cause it's based on a certain not the relationship part but the love letters. Its cute right ^^. Anyway, I hope you like it :)