Chapter 11

SS
It has been a total of three days since the conversation with Harry regarding Snape's guardianship. Harry had healed up all the broken bones that Poppy had discovered. All though they were healed and fixed, Harry received a good lecture to take it easy for the next week. The healing of the self inflicted cuts were sped up so all that laid on Harry's arms were scars. Any infections Harry had inside his body were cleared of his system, now all that remained physically was to get the boy to eat more. He weighs as much as a 10 year-old.

Of course, the mental scars cannot be healed as easily as cuts or broken bones. Harry's endured a certain kind of abuse and torture for many years. Many elite wizards would have gone crazy after a month of pain. Severus swore he'd kill the muggles that did this. He had hoped with all his heart that the boy was not touched in any sexual way, that would be the breaking point that sent him to Azkaban. No longer would he let this child endure any more pain.

"Professor?"

Severus was broke out of his thoughts by the young wizards voice. He shook his head and looked at Harry, smiling slightly. "Yes Harry?"

"Madam Pomrey said I could leave with you." Harry said shyly, looking at the twos hands intertwined. They had barely stopped holding hands the past three days. They're bond had grown to a good level. It was as if they had known each other as family fit many years. They've played wizards chest, read books and even got Harry to eat two small meals a day.

"Of course child, let's go. I'm sure you've been stuck in here long enough. Would you like to leave now?" Severus replied squeezing his hand slightly.

"Yes I would like that." Harry smiled softly.

Their hands slipped apart and Harry's hand instantly turned cold without the comforting touch. He missed it already but he didn't want to seem weak or a crybaby so he didn't show any emotions of the feeling. Harry watched the man stand up and stretch. Severus then held out his arms and motioned for him to stand up. Harry felt nervous but reluctantly grabbed them. Sliding both legs to the floor, he slowly lifted himself off the hospital bed. Severus was there to hold him up if he felt like he was going to fall. Soon enough, Harry could stand on his own without the adults caring help.

"Thank you Severus."

"You're quite welcome Harry. Now, let's be on our way." Severus replied, grabbing ahold of Harry's hand gently. He had grown very protective of the boy. When he had said nothing would happen to him, Severus had meant it.

They started out the stuffy medical wing and through Hogwarts. There had been times where Harry would stumble or trip on his own feet but Severus was always there to catch him. Soon enough, they reached the outer parts of the school so they could aperate.

"Hold on to me tightly Harry. We need to aperate to get home."

Harry wrapped his hands tightly around Severus's arm, preparing himself for the feeling. Within a second he felt like his body was gonna tear apart into little pieces, but then it stopped. Severus caught Harry when he fell.

"Are you alright Harry?" Severus asked, concerned. Harry nodded and straightened himself up, grabbing ahold of the man's hand again. Severus have a quick nod and started walking.

As they walked down a dirt path, Harry looked up to find a massive black house. He awed at the beautiful flowers and small lake that surrounded the house. Most of the flowers looked to be lilies and the rest black roses. Severus opened the door to the house and helped Harry walk in. They made their way to the couch sitting near a brick fireplace and sat.

(A/N: I'm sorry for the long time periods of updates. I've tried to work on updating more. I hope you enjoyed!💚)