chapter one

The idea for this story came from one of my followers they're awesome their name is SatanicAndSassy. I don't know how to tag but go check them out. Just in case you didn't read the description. Bakugou and Kirishima are dating and Bakugou's famous. p.s there are no quirks.

no one's pov

It was a cold winter night. A man kick a boy with half red and half white hair on the floor. The boy winced in pain but did nothing. He punched him one last time in the face and walked off. The boy on the ground slowly lifting himself up holding the now wounded parts of himself. He grabbed the bag that was hidden in the bush by the door.

"Bye dickhead." He yelled and ran out the house.

one hour later

"Great i'm already lost." The heterochromic eyed male said. He soon wandered into the rich part of town. He was happy to see civilisation.

todo's pov

"Bakugou look!" A man with spiky hair holding a blondes hand pointed at me. He then proceeded to drag the other male to where i was standing. I looked around to see who they might be looking for. I feel someone pinch my cheeks. I look back to see the same red head as before.

"He's so cute! Can we keep him please?" The red head looked up at the blonde.

"Why? It's just a stupid mut." The red eyed male said rolling his eyes.

"I'll have you know you can suck my dick because I'm a pureblood." I respond with no emotion in my voice looking at the blonde with doll eyes.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" The red haired male got up to stop him from attacking me. I stuck my tongue out at him once you calmed down.

"Fine we can keep him." I don't know what the red head said but it's free food so I don't care.

They walk to their house which is the biggest on the wake they introduced themselves and talked a little about rules and such

"This is it little bro so get comfortable." Kirishima said opening the door. I walk in and laid on the couch setting my bag down. I can hear them talking and Bakugou slowly getting mad.

"Hey Todobro. I just got a call from work I have to leave so you and Bakubro get the house to your selfs tonight." He smiled and kissed my forehead then kissed Bakugou and left.

"Can we watch Mulan?" I ask giving him puppy dog eyes. (Mulan is my fav disney princes movie)

"Why?" He asked looking at me like i was stupid.

"Because what else are you going to do?" I ask tilting my head.

"This." He said then kissed me. I began to melt into the kiss. It felt wrong but oh so right. I moved and sat on his lap. I started to grind our members together. I felt my body heating up. That's when i woke up. I must have just slipped into a daydream because I was still on the couch with Bakugou.

"Hey is Kirishima here?"I ask wonder how much was a dream.

"No he went to work I thought you were up when he said that." He said rolling his eyes.

"Can we watch Mulan?" After that I really wanted to watch Mulan.

"Sure I'll get it ready tell the cook to make something." He said standing up. I walk to the kitchen where a guy with yellow hair and a black bolt in it is standing.

"Are you the cook?" I ask tilting my head.

"OMG you're so cute. What do you want cutie?" He said smiling really wide.

"Bakugou asked for snacks." I said starting to walk away.

"Do you want anything?" He asked. I shock my head no and walked back. The movie was in ready to press play.

"You take fucking forever." He said as he played the movie. I began to scot tord him. One inch. Two inch. Three inch.

"Dear god just get over here." He said lifting his arm for my to go under. I did and we cuddle through most the movie. Denki brought our food and sat it down.

I felt a hand on my ears and I began to moan. I look back at Bakugou and he's smirking. The memory of the dream starts to come back and I can feel myself growing where i don't want to at the moment.

"P-please don't do that." I manege to stutter out. My monotone voice breaking.

"Aw does the kitten not like that?" He was just teasing me but I wish he wasn't. I don't even know him that well what am I thinking. Plus he has a boyfriend. I feel tears start to rise and i move to the other side of the couch. 'He doesn't care about you no one does.' 'You should just die.' I felt arms wrap around me in a tight cufert. I didn't know i was crying that hard.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear sincerely.

"Thank you." I moved to hug him back and we just sat there for awhile. I ended up falling asleep in his arms. It was a sweet moment that's all. Right?