chapter 3

Kirishima's pov
I got home around 3:20am. Work was hard so I was planing on just laying down and going to bed. I went to my room but I didn't find Bakugou. I looked almost everywhere. As a last resort I looked in Todoroki's room. And there he was cuddling with him. It was so cute. I took a picture so I could show him later. 'CLINK' I heard something fall in the kitchen and went to check it out. When I got there I saw Denki on the floor with food spilled all around him. There was two more males with him. One I knew because.... well he was Bakugou's rival.... and I may or may not have been screwing him on the side. Then there was a indigo haired boy who looked like he hadn't sleeped since he was in the womb.
"Sorry Sur... I--I.." Denki stuttered out.
"It's okay I'll help you clean it up." I gave him a smile. I could see the worry wash off his face as he smiled back and got up. It took us all about 30min to clean. I learned that the purple haired guy was named Shinso and he was Denki's boyfriend. Which I would end up teasing him for later.
"We're all done!" I wipe the little sweat from my forehead. "Why don't you two stay here tonight it's already 4 in the morning at least this way you can sleep for a few hours." I gesture to Shinso and Izuku.
"Thank you but I don't want to upset kacchan"
"It's fine I promise." I wink at him and he blushes. He's so cute. Shinso wraps his arm around Denki and smirks.
"I'll stay if you don't mind me fucking this cutie senseless" Denki just blushes a dark red and looks down. I laugh and just nod. They walk away and go to Denki's room. Izuki kisses me immediately. Tonight's going to be good.
(I don't condone cheating but I just thought it would add some drama. Sorry if you don't like the ships in the story.)